Table of Contents
Recruitment of HR Executive & Public Relation Officer in ONGC
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation announced Vacancy for the post of Class-I executive (at E1 level) in HR Executive & Public Relation Officer CC disciplines. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Those candidates having MBA/PGDM/PG Diploma or Any equivalent degree are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Read this post to check ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment Application form, Selection Venue/ Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria/Qualification, etc. The last date for the Application form is 16 April 2020.
Download ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment Notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for HR Executive & Public Relation officer & more details. The selection for this recruitment will be based on the Merit List. Selected Candidates will be posted in India or Abroad. For filling the Application Form, simply Visit the Link and Apply the form and fill all the entries carefully. After filing the Application form, Take a printout. We will update the ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment form, date of Exam, result, and other important details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is an Indian Multinational Crude Oil and Gas Corporation. Its registered office is at New Delhi, India. It is a state-owned enterprise of the Government of India, under the administrative control of the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.“
- Department Name – Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, India
- Post Name – HR Executive & Public Relation Officer
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 16 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 16 April 2020
- UGC NET Exam – 15 June – 20 June
- Declaration of Result – 05 July 2020
ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment Post Details and Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|HR Executive||MBA in Personnel Management/ HRD/ HRM with minimum 60% marks OR P.G degree in Personnel Management/ IR/ Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR Minimum Two years full-time P.G Diploma in PM/IR/Labour Welfare with minimum 60% marks OR PGDM from IIM with the minimum of 60% marks.|
|P.G Degree/minimum of Two years diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication with a minimum of 60% marks.|
- Students in the final year/semester of the qualifying course of study are also eligible to apply.
ONGC Recruitment Selection Procedure
The Candidates who are filling application form can be downloading the selection procedure for the ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment posts. The candidates can download the Application form from the official website of ONGC India or from the links given below.
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear in the UGC-NET Subject of University Grant Commission-National
Eligibility Test (UGC-NET) examination to be held in June 2020.
- Score from any previous UGC-NET examination is not valid.
- The candidates who will clear UGC NET Examination 2020 are eligible for this recruitment.
- The selection will be the basis of Educational Qualification, Age, etc.
- The Merit List will be declared for Selected applicants.
- Documents Verification.
- The Recruitment Process for ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment shall be held in New Delhi or other ONGC centers in India. Candidates will be informed by the department for Venue, Time and Date.
- Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale Rs. Rs. 60,800/- 1,80,000/- at E1 Level + D.A and other allowances.
- Read the official advertisement for more details.
- The Place of Job posting for the ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment will be in various ONGC Centres in India or Abroad.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- The Maximum Age of Candidates for General/EWS Candidates – 30 Years
- OBC Candidates – 33 Years
- SC/ST Candidates – 35 Years
- PWD Candidates – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill “ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2020” Online Form
- On a website www.ugcnet.nta.nic.in, Candidate can first register online for the UGC-NET examination to be held in June 2020.
- Then Apply on ONGC Website Portal www.ongcindia.com, The link is activated after the declaration of UGC NET Result 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the ONGC HR & Public Relation Officer Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the Application form on A4 Size paper and completely filled all the details carefully.
|Apply Online – UGC NET||Click Here|
|Apply Online – ONGC||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|