National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) is the exam conducting body that looks after the recruitment of NTPC Experience Engineer, Asst. Chemist every year. NTPC Exam Notification 2020 has officially been announced and the online application for NTPC Exam 2020 has been activated on the official site of National Thermal Power Corporation Limited.
Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria for appearing on this examination. Candidates can submit the online application form for NTPC Exam. The last date of registration is 31 July 2020. Candidates need to pay the application fees before the last date of registration.
The date of examination and date of issuing the admit card will be declared later on. Candidates need to check the official notification from NTPC official site.
- Exam conducting body:- : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC)
- Notification for:- NTPC Exam Notification 2020
- Purpose:- Recruitment of NTPC Experience Engineer, Asst. Chemist
- Mode of application: Online
- Online Application Start: 15 July 2020
- Registration Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 31 July 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
There are 250 posts that are to be fulfilled in total. Category based Vacancy details are summarized as below:-
|Post Name||Trade||General||OBC||SC||ST||Total posts|
|Minimum age||Not applicable|
|Maximum age||30 years|
The further details of age restrictions or age relaxation can be seen from the official site of NTPC
|General, OBC Candidates||Rs. 300/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
|PH Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
** Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode.
The last date for accepting the examination fees is 31st July 2020.
|Experience Engineer E2||BE/ B.Tech Engineering Degree in Related Trade.|
3 Yrs. Working Experience.
|Assistant Chemist||M.Sc Degree in Chemistry with 60% Marks.|
SC, ST Candidates Passed Only.
***Candidate needs to check the official site of NTPC to know further details about eligibility criteria for applied posts.
How to submit the online application form of NTPC exam 2020?
- First of candidate needs to go to the official website of NTPC from the link
- Select the functional area and click on submit
- Read the instruction very carefully and then click on the apply button.
- Fill in the correct information on the application form online
- Click on check eligibility.
- Upload the digital signature and passport-sized photograph.
- Finally, click on submit for submitting the online application form for the NTPC exam 2020.
- Keep a copy of the acknowledgment message for future reference.
The admit card will be uploaded soon from the official site of NTPC.