Table of Contents
Recruitment of Apprentice in Numaligarh Refinery Limited (NRL) 2020
Numaligarh Refinery Limited released Vacancy for the various post under apprenticeship. Interested Candidates can apply for this Recruitment. Read full post to check NRL Apprentice Recruitment Online Application form 2020 details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers. Download Numaligarh Refinery Limited Apprentice Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility criteria or Educational Qualification for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update you NRL Apprentice Recruitment various posts exam date, result, Merit List Answer key and other important details on this page only. The last date for submission of Online form is 10 March 2020.
About Numaligarh Refinery Limited
“The Numaligarh Refinery is located at Morangi, Golaghat district, Assam in India is a refinery owned by Numaligarh Refinery Limited, a joint venture between Bharat Petroleum, Oil India and Govt of Assam. As of 2014, it had a capacity of 3 million metric tonnes per year”
- Department Name – Numaligarh Refinery Limited, Assam
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 101 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Start Date of Form – 25 February 2020
- Last date of Submit Online Form is: – 10 March 2020
- Merit List – Coming Soon
Selection Process for NRL Apprentice Recruitment
- No Written Test will be conducted.
- Selection shall be made based on percentage of marks in the qualifying examination.
- The Merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- The duration of apprenticeship is 12 months for all disciplines.
|Name of the Posts||Eligibility Criteria||Total Posts|
|Diploma(Electrical,C.S, Chemical, Civil, Mechancial,
|Diploma in relevant trade/Stream from recognized institution/University.||34|
|I.T.I ( Welder, Fitter, Machnist/Turner,Diesel, Mechanic,Plumber)||Passed High School with ITI in relevant trade/Stream.||27|
|L.L.B||Degree in Law with minimum 40% marks in aggregate.||04|
|Hotel Management||Degree in Hotel Management with
Management with minimum 40% marks in aggregate
|B.com||B.Com with Accountancy subject with minimum 40% in aggregate.||12|
|B.A/M.A||B.A/MA with Mass Mass Communication as a subject with Communication min 40% in aggregate. B.A with Mass Communication||02|
|B.SC||B.Sc with Chemistry .
|MBA (Marketing)||MBA with specialization In
Pay Scale of NRL Apprentice Recruitment
- Selected candidate will get the Stipend as per rule Apprenticeship act:-
- For Graduate/Post Graduate/Diploma – Rs. 17,000/- per month & Canteen allowance Rs. 1,415/- per
- Trade Apprentices (I.T.I) – Rs.12,200/- per month & Canteen allowance Rs. 1,415/- per month.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Selection Process for NRL Apprentice Recruitment shall be held in NRL Centre Assam.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Numaligarh Refinery Limited, Assam.
Steps to Fill Form
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online on a www.apprenticeship.gov.in Portal.
- And the Last date for Applying form is 10 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the NRL Apprentice Recruitment Online Application form 2020.
- Candidates should be carry original documents during selection process with color photograph.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|