Nuclear Power Corporation of India Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Stipendiary Trainee & Driver in NPCIL
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd advertised Vacancy for the post of Stipendiary Trainee Operator, Driver Cum Pump Operator and Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer for postings in Rajasthan Region. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check NPCIL Trainee Recruitment Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is January 21, 2020.
Download a detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the NPCIL Trainee Recruitment Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update your NPCIL result, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (Rajasthan)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 185 Posts (Various Posts)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 31 December 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 21 January 2020
NPCIL Trainee Recruitment Selection Process
- For Stipendiary Trainee Operator – Written Test (Pre + Advanced Test).
- For Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer – Written Test ( Pre+ Advanced Test + Skill Test).
- For Driver Cum Pump Operator – Physical Test + Skill Test+ ( Pre+ Advanced Test + Skill Test).
- For Stipendiary Trainee Operator & Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer – 10,000 Rs. Per month In First year Training and 12,500 Rs. per month in second year Training. And After completion of successful training NPCIL hired for Technician Post and provide all other facilities/allowances with starting basic pay 21700/- Level 3.
- For Driver Cum Pump Operator – Basic pay 21700/- Level 3.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Rajasthan Region.
|For Stipendiary Trainee Operator (ST/TM)|
|For Driver Cum Pump Operator – Fireman A|
|Stipendiary Trainee Maintainer (ST/TM)|
- Minimum age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum age of Candidates – 24 Years (For Operator & Maintainer Post)
- Maximum age of Candidates – 25 Years ( For Driver Post)
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS- No fees ( Only Registration Required)
- For SC/ST/PH – No fees (Only Registration Required)
Steps to Fill NPCIL Trainee Recruitment Online Form
- On NPCIL website Portal, Candidate can Apply between December 31, 2019 to January 21, 2020.
- Applicant Please read the full notification before applying for the NPCIL Trainee Recruitment online application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned all the document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|