Recruitment of Executive Trainees through GATE 2018 | 2019 | 2020 in NPCIL
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited released Executive Trainees Vacancy for the post of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Electronics, Civil and Industrial Fire Safety. This selection of this shall be based on GATE 2018, 2019 and 2020 Marks. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Those candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in the given discipline can be eligible for this recruitment. Read this full post to check NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2020 Application form details, and exam Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
Download NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Notification and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Online form, Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. The last date for Online Application form is 02 April 2020.
“The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of nuclear power for electricity. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy.“
- Department Name – Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 200 Posts/ Executive Trainee
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 24 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 02 April 2020
- Personal Interview – Last week of April 2020
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts|
|Executive Trainee||200 Posts|
Trade Wise Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
|Industrial Fire Safety||05|
NPCIL Executive Trainees Eligibility Criteria
- The Education Qualification for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment are-
- B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc (Engineering)/Five year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in given Trade/Stream from AICTE/UGC recognized University/Deemed University or Institute.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline.
- For more details read the official notification.
NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The Selection for Graduate Engineers will be based on the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) scores.
- Based on the score obtained by the candidate in GATE, Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
- Only Gate 2018, Gate 2019 & Gate 2020 Score is valid for this recruitment process.
- After P.I the Merit List will be declared for the selected candidates.
- The Qualifying Marks for Personal Interview-
- UR – 70% Marks
- EWS/SC/ST/OBC/PwBD – 60% Marks
- Documents Verification
- Selected Candidates shall undergo One Year Training at various locations of the Company.
- Selected candidates will get the stipend during training.
- Stipend- 55000/- (Per Month)
- Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Scientific Officer/C with pay scale of Rs. 56100/- at Level 10.
- The Place of Job posting/Training for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment shall be at Nuclear Training Centres (NTC) of NPCIL sites.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- Interviews will be conducted for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment in four cities Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, and Bengaluru.
- The Application fees for NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment are-
- GN / OBC / EWS – 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- On a www.npcilcareers.co.in website Portal, Candidate can apply between 24 March 2020 to 02 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the NPCIL Executive Trainees Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|