Table of Contents
Northern Railway Recruitment 2020: Northern Railway, Government of India has released the notification for the Posts of CMP / GDMOCMP / Specialist and Staff Nurse. The various posts of Medical specialists have released to control the problem of COVID 19 global pandemic. The vacancy is a contract basis. Read the full post to check Northern Railway Staff Nurse vacancy 2020 Interview Date, application form, Notification, and Bharti details, etc.
Brief Information –
Candidates having MBBS or B.SC Nursing degree are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. The Last date for the sending application form is 16 April 2020.
Download Northern Railway Recruitment 2020 Notification and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Form, simply Visit the official website and download the application form and fill all the entries carefully. After filling the form, send the Application form to the given E-mail Id with a scanned copy of documents.
We will update you Northern Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Exam date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Indian Railway
“The Northern Railway is one of the 18 Railway zones of India and the northernmost zone of the Indian Railways. Its headquarter is New Delhi Baroda House near India Gate“
|Name of the Department||Indian Railways (N.R)|
|Post Category||Contract Basis|
|Mode of Application||Walk-in-Interview(Video call through Zoom/Whatsapp)|
|Name of the Posts||CMP / GDMO, CMP / Specialist, Staff Nurse|
|Selection Process||Interview Test|
- The Start date of Application Form: – 10 April 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 16 April 2020
- Date of Walk-in-Interview – 17 April 2020 10:AM onwards
Northern Railway Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|CMP / GDMO||12|
|CMP / Specialist||36|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|CMP / GDMO||Candidates should be having MBBS Degree completed from recognized University.|
|CMP / Specialist||Candidates should be having MD / DNB / Diploma Degree completed from recognized University and 02 Years Experience.|
|Staff Nurse||Passed 03 years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing) and Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife.|
Northern Railway Vacancy Selection Procedure
The Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can be downloading the selection procedure for the Northern Railway Recruitment Bharti. The candidates can download the form from the official website or from the links given below. The circular are also being available in our post. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- Interview Process
- After the Interview Test, the List will be declared for Selected applicants.
- Selected Candidates will visit the following venue for confirmation of appointment.
- Address – Divisional Railway Hospital, Northern Railway, Charbagh, Lucknow. (U.P)
|Name of the Posts||Monthly Remuneration|
|CMP / GDMO||Rs. 75000/-|
|CMP / Specialist||Rs. 95000/-|
- The Place of Job posting for this Northern Railway Recruitment will be in Divisional Railway Hospital, Charbagh, Lucknow(U.P).
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- The Minimum and Maximum age limit of candidates is – 20 to 40 Years
- For Retired Employee – Below 65 Years.
- Age Relaxation is given as per rule.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2020
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can download the Application form.
- Applicants should send their application form with scanned copy and self-attested copies on email Id [email protected] before 16/04/2020.
- Before sending the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Northern Railway Recruitment.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – Northern Railway Recruitment
Q.1 What is the official website of Northern Railway Recruitment 2020?
Answer. The official website is www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Q.2 How to Apply for Northern Railway Staff Nurse recruitment Application form?
Answer. Interested candidates can download the Application form available on the official website of the Northern Railway.
Q.3 What is the starting salary of the Northern Railway Staff Nurse?
Answer. The starting salary of the Contract basis of Staff Nurse is Rs. 54329/- per month.
Q.4 How to download the notification of Northern Railway staff nurse Bharti?
Answer. Applicants can download the detailed notification from the official website of Northern Railway.(www.nr.indianrailways.gov.in)
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Read More –