NLC Recruitment 2020 for Graduate Executive Trainee Posts
NLC India Limited announced Vacancy for the post of Graduate Executive Trainee (GET). Those candidates having an Engineering degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical, Civil, Control & Instrumentation, Computer, Mining, and Geology. The Last date of Online Application form is 17 April 2020. NLC India advertised recruitment for 259 posts. Check NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 Online Form, Syllabus, Exam date, etc.
Download NLC India Graduate Trainee Recruitment detailed advertisement for more details. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Online Application details, Admit card, Examination Center, Result, etc. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click on the “NLC India careers” tab and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form.
We will update you NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment updates periodically on this page only. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied.
About NLC India
“NLC India Limited is a ‘Navratna’ government of India company in the fossil fuel mining sector in India and thermal power generation. It annually produces about 30 million tonne lignite from opencast mines at Neyveli in the state of Tamil Nadu in southern India and at Barsingsar in Bikaner district of Rajasthan state“
|Name of Organisation||NLC India Limited|
|Name of the Post||GET ( Graduate Executive Trainee)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Examination Mode||CBT (Computer Based) Online Exam|
|Total Posts||259 Posts|
- The Start date of Application Form: – March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 30 May 2020 (Date Extend)
- Last date for Exam fees – 30 May 2020 (Date Extend)
- Exam Date – Coming Soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Control & Instrumentation||15|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Mechanical||Bachelor degree (B.Tech/B.E) in Engineering Trade/Stream from recognized University/Institute.
Minimum qualifying marks are –
60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50% for SC/ST.
|Finance||Passed examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (CA) / Institute of Cost Accountants of India (CMA) OR
Degree in any Stream with MBA with specialization in Finance with 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC (NCL)& 50% marks for SC/ST.
|Degree in any stream and P.G Degree in Social Work / Business Administration / Business Management with specialization in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / Labour-Welfare OR
P.G Degree / Diploma of minimum 02 years Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HRM / Labour Welfare / Labour Management / Labour Administration / Labour Studies.
Minimum qualifying marks in PG Degree / PG Diploma is 60 % for UR/EWS /OBC (NCL) & 50 % for SC/ST.)
NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling the online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern for the NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020 for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type. The total number of questions is 120.
- The total duration for the written exam is 2 Hours.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4 mark for each wrong answer.
- The question paper will be in English language Only.
The syllabus for NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment is:-
- The Question Paper will consist of two parts-
|Part – 1||Part – 2|
|Quantitative aptitude, Logical Reasoning, General Awareness, Data Interpretation, and General English – 40 Questions||Professional Knowledge (Discipline/Trade related) – 80 Questions|
The selection procedure for NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
- Candidates who qualify in the Computer Based Online Examination will be shortlisted for personal interviews in the order of merit based on the Marks scored in the examination.
- After Interview Round the Merit List will be declared for selected candidates.
- Documents Verification.
- Medical Examination.
- The Examination shall be held in various major cities in India for NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment. The Candidates have an option to choose up to 05 Centers for Online Examination. Depending upon the choices by the candidates, the examination center will be allocated based on the number of candidates.
Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale for NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment:-
- During the training period, basic pay of Rs. 50,000 in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000-1,60,000 in E-2 Grade will be paid. On successful completion of training, the selected trainees will get the E3 Grade in the scale of pay Rs. 60,000-1,80,000 with basic pay of Rs. 60,000.
- The Place of Job posting for this NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment will be in Unit/Area/Place under NLCIL or any Joint Venture / Associate / Subsidiary company of NLC India Limited.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 30 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
The Application fees for NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- For General / OBC / EWS Category Candidates– Rs. 854/-
- And for SC / ST / PH Candidates – Rs. 354/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between March 2020 to 17 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the NLC Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Ques.1 What is the full form of GET Vacancy in NLC India?
Answer. The full form of GET is Graduate Executive Trainee.
Ques.2 Are NLC India offers jobs for Graduate freshers?
Answer. Yes NLC India advertised recruitment for Graduate Engineers freshers. The NLC Graduate Job notification released by NLC India in the month of April 2020.
Ques3. Are Gate scorecard is mandatory for NLC Graduate recruitment 2020?
Answer. No, it is not mandatory. Without GATE Score card applicants can also be applied.
Ques.4 What is the salary of NLC Graduate Trainee (GET) posts in the training period?
Answer. During the Training period, basic pay of Rs. 50,000 in the scale of pay of Rs. 50,000-1,60,000 (E-2 Grade) will be paid.
Ques.4 How to Apply Online for Graduate Executive Trainee (GET) posts?
Answer. Candidates can visit the official website of NLC India. And click on “Careers Tab”, filled all the details carefully, and click on submit. Pay Application fees.
Ques.5 What is the Examination Method of NLC India Graduate trainee 2020 posts?
Answer. The examination mode for the NLC India Graduate Trainee recruitment exam is CBT (Computer-based).
Ques. 6 How many total vacancies for NLC India Graduate Trainee Vacancy 2020?
Answer. The total vacancy is 259.