Table of Contents
National Institute of Immunology Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Various Posts in N.I.I – Delhi
National Institute of Immunology announced Vacancy for the post of Technical Officer, Technician,Tradesman
(Plumber),Management Assistant,Junior Assistant-II and Skilled Work Assistant. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check NII Technician Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 12 March 2020. Download NII Technician Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you NII Technician Recruitment exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key etc Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body’s defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.”
The National Institute of Immunology Various Posts Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This post provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download NII Technician Recruitment Online form 2020 syllabus from official website of NII.
The Online Examination shall be held in New Delhi.
- Department Name – National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 29 Posts/ Various posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Form Start:- 25 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 12 March 2020
- Exam Date – Date Coming soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection process is:-
- Tier-I (OMR Based Written Test)
- Tier-II (Trade/Skill/ Computer Proficiency Test)
- The medium for OMR based written test will be both English and Hindi.
- After Skill Test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- And Maximum Age of Candidates – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Technical Officer-I||05||M.Sc. or equivalent qualification with 01 year experience
B.Sc. with 05 experience
|Technician-I||03||High School with Science plus Two years full time Diploma in Medical Lab
Technology course and 03 years experience
B.Sc with 01 year experience in R&D Laboratory.
|Technician-II||02||High School with ITI certificate in Electrical Trade with 03 years relevant
experience in a Lab/ Industrial
apprenticeship in a recognised workshop.
|Tradesman (Plumber)||01||ITI Certificate in Plumbing Trade with 1 year experience OR VIIth with
minimum 10 years experience.
|Management Assistant||07||Graduate degree with minimum 3 years experience.|
|Junior Assistant-II||01||Intermediate OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board or
University with typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in
Hindi on Computer.
|Skilled Work Assistant||05||High School OR Equivalent Qualification from a Recognized Board.|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in National Institute of Immunology, New Delhi.
- Form Fees for NII Various Posts-
- For GN/OBC – 500/-
- And For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen – No fee
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking.
- Selected Candidates will get the pay scale of (Level 1 to Level 6) + other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can fill Online application form on www.nii.res.in before 12 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the NII Technician Various Posts Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Last Date Extended Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|