Table of Contents
NID Bhopal Recruitment Various Posts Online Form 2020
National Institute of Design NID Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2020: NID Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh has released the notification for the Posts of Senior Designer (Associate Professor), Associate Senior Designer (Assistant Professor), Principal Technical Instructor, Senior Technical Instructor, Designer/ Faculty Senior Design Instructor, Associate Senior Technical Instructor, Associate Senior Design Instructor, Design Instructor, Deputy Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil).
The last date of the Application form is 17 May 2020. Read the full post to check NID Bhopal Recruitment 2020 Job vacancy details, Interview Date, selection venue, application form, Notification, etc.
Interested candidates Apply for this recruitment before the last date. Candidates should be passed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with experience are eligible to apply for this post. The Job posting of NID Bhopal various posts recruitment is in various offices of the National Institute of Design, MP.
Short Details of NID Madhya Pradesh
Download NID Bhopal Recruitment Notification for more details. This vacancy is for the contract, Deputation, and regular basis. For filling the Form, simply Visit the NID career portal and click on the “Career” option, and download the notification and write all the entries carefully on the application form and send it to the given address.
We will update you on NDI job Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
Short Information on NID MP Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Organization||National Institute of Design, Madhya Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Posts||Various Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||16 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test/Interview/Skill Test|
|Start Date of Application form|
|The Last Date of the Application Form||17 May 2020|
|Last Date for submission of Hard Copies of Application in case of persons serving in Government/
Semi-Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ PSUs/ PSBs.
|24 May 2020|
Total Vacancy in National Institute of Design Bhopal Recruitment
|NAME OF THE POSTS||TOTAL POSTS|
|Senior Designer (Associate Professor)||02|
|Associate Senior Designer (Assistant Professor)||02|
|Principal Technical Instructor||01|
|Senior Technical Instructor||01|
|Senior Design Instructor||01|
|Associate Senior Technical Instructor||01|
|Associate Senior Design Instructor||01|
|Deputy Engineer (Electrical)||01|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||01|
Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria for NID Madhya Pradesh Job
|NAME OF THE POSTS||QUALIFICATION|
|Senior Designer (Associate Professor)||P.G Degree/ Diploma in Design from a recognized University/ reputed Institution with 10 Years Experience.|
|Associate Senior Designer (Assistant Professor)||P.G Degree/ Diploma in Design from a
recognized University/ reputed Institution with 07 Years Experience.
|Principal Technical Instructor||Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology from a
recognized University with 07 Years Experience.
|Senior Technical Instructor||Degree/ Diploma in Engineering/ Technology Design from the recognized University/Institution with 05 Years Experience.|
|Designer/ Faculty||Degree/ Diploma in Design from the recognized University/ Institution with 05 Years Experience.|
|Senior Design Instructor||Degree/ Diploma in Design from a recognized University/Institution with 05 Years Experience.|
|Associate Senior Technical Instructor||A Degree or Diploma in the relevant subject from a
recognized institution.For Degree Holder- 04 Year Experience.Diploma Holder – 06 Year Experience.
|Associate Senior Design Instructor||A Degree or Diploma in the relevant discipline/subject from a recognized institution.
For Degree Holder- 04 Year Experience.
Diploma Holder – 06 Year Experience.
|Design Instructor||03 years Diploma in relevant discipline/area/ subject from a recognized institution with 04 Years Experience.|
|Deputy Engineer (Electrical)||A degree in Electrical Engineering from University/Institute with 03 Years Experience.|
|Assistant Engineer (Civil)||A degree in Civil Engineering from University/ Institute of
repute. Or Diploma in Civil Engineering from an Institute recognized Institute.For Degree Holder – 03 Years Experience.Diploma Hoder – 05 Years Experience.
Read Here in detail for Selection Procedure for the NID Job
Qualified candidates who are interested in this recruitment can download the selection procedure for the National Institute of Design Job vacancy. The Applicants can also download the notification from the official website of the National Institute of design (www.nidmp.ac.in) or from the links given below. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of Screening Test and Written Test.
- NID MP may conduct a multiple stages exam for selection of candidates including written test/ presentation and Interview/ Skill test. Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal Interview/ Skill test.
- After the interview/Skill Test, the merit will be declared for selected applicants.
- Documents verification.
- Candidates are advised to visit the official website of NID MP to get the latest updates about recruitment.
Selection Venue for the National Institute of Design Recruitment
- The selection venue for the NID Bhopal vacancy is at the National Institute of Design, Madhya Pradesh Acharpura, Eint Khedi, Post Arwaliya, Bhopal M.P. Candidates are advised to visit the Official career portal to get the latest updates about recruitment.
Post-Wise Pay Scale of National Institute of Design Recruitment Bhopal Recruitment 2020
Place of Posting for NID Various Posts
Age Limit of Applicants
- The Maximum and Minimum Age candidates are as follows:-
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Associate Senior Design Instructor, Design Instructor, Deputy Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Engineer (Civil), Associate Senior Technical Instructor,||Maximum – 35 Years|
|Principal Technical Instructor, Senior Designer (Associate Professor), Associate Senior Designer (Assistant Professor)||Maximum – 35 Years|
|Designer/ Faculty, Senior Design Instructor, Senior Technical Instructor,||Maximum – 50 Years|
- Age relaxation is given as per rules.
- For more details about Age Limit. Read the official notification.
- For UR, EWS, OBC (Non-creamy layer) category Candidates shall be required to make online payment of Rs. 1000/- for Group A posts and Rs. 500/- for Group B Posts.
- And for SC, ST, PwD, Ex-Servicemen and Women candidates – No fees
- SC, ST, PwD and Ex-Servicemen candidates are required to upload certificates to claim fee exemption.
- No Application fee is required for deputation basis posts.
Steps to Apply for National Institute of design Bhopal Recruitment 2020
- On a website Portal, www.nidmp.ac.in, Candidate can apply before the last date. The Last date is 17-05-2020.
- Interested Candidates are advised to click on the online application link available on the website and fill the online application form.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the National Institute of Design NID recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – NID MP Recruitment 2020
Q.1 What is the official website of the National Institute of design Bhopal?
The official website of the National Institute of Design (NID) is www.nidmp.ac.in.
Q.2 How to Apply online for NID Career opportunities?
Candidates can visit the NID career portal and check the vacancy notification. Apply the Application form.
Q.3 How to Apply for NID Bhopal recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can apply online form through the official website. Fill the form and pay the Application fee.
Q.4 How to download notification for NID MP Recruitment?
Applicants can check the official website, Open the website and click on the “Career” option. And download the notification.
Q.5 What is the full form of NID?
The full form of NID is the National Institute of Design.
List of Helpful Links
|New Registration||Click Here|
|Login to Fill Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|How to Apply||Click Here|
|How to do Payment||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You May Also Like