Table of Contents
NCL Vacancy 2020 form has released by Northern Coalfields Limited. NCL invites online applications from eligible candidates who have passed the ITI exam from Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh based institutes. Recruiting Board will hire young and talented candidates for an apprenticeship in the following professions, such as Welder, Fitter, Electrician, and Motor Mechanic. Candidates looking for a High School pass out the job in the central government can register NCL apprentices recruitment form from July 17, 2020, to August 16, 2020.
According to NCL apprentice vacancy notice, a total of 1500 positions are being allocated to apprentices. Details of job offers for apprentice posts are provided below.
Northern Coalfields Apprentice Recruitment Notification @ NCL Careers 2020
The online application link for NCL apprentice and the notification of vacancy at Northern Coalfields Jobs are available on the official website (www.nclcil.in). Applicants must register online at the DGET website, www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Selected candidates complete a one-year internship in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh.
Applicants must / Approve ITI on a relevant subject from a recognized board or institute. Applicants must be at least 16 years old and at most 24 years old. Applicants must submit only one application online and request only one negotiation. More details on NCL job vacancy, performance lists, results, selection lists, most recent jobs, etc. are sent to NCL careers.
- Name of the Organization – Northern Coalfields Limited(NCL)
- Name of the Post – Trade Apprentice
- Duration of Apprenticeship – 01 Year
- Total Vacancy – 1500 Posts
- Location/Posting – Madhya Pradesh(M.P) & Uttar Pradesh(U.P)
- Starting Date for Online application – 17 July 2020
- Last Date for Online application – 16 August 2020
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Coalfields NCL Apprentice Vacancy
- Applicants must be passed 8th, 10th or ITI on a relevant subject from a recognized board or institute.
- Check the official notification for more details.
- The minimum and maximum age of Candidates – 16 years to 24 years.
- Check official notification for more details.
- The Shortlisting of Candidates is done on the basis of Merit.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply Northern Coalfield Limited Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Go to the official website www.nclcil.in.
- Click on “Career” and select “Learning Training”.
- Find the “NCL Apprentices Vacancy 2020” option and click on the notification.
- The notification is opened, read and the official notification checked.
- To sign up, enter your details correctly and click the Submit button.
- Take the printing of the registration form as a reference.
How to fill NCL Jobs Form Online
- Applicants must register at the Official Website.
- Applicants fill in the online form with the necessary information.
- Upload your photo and signature.
- Then, click View registration form.
- Applicants have the opportunity to edit their application form before submitting it.
- You must review the application form again to verify that the information is correct or incorrect.
- After clicking on the “Submit” button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then, generate and print your registration form.
“NCL is an ISO 14001, ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001 company with state of the art technological infrastructure and facilities like Belt Pipe Conveyor (BPC) for coal transportation, GPS based Operator Independent Truck Dispatch System (OITDS) and modern CHP (Coal Handling Plants). Amongst other, the Universal Simulator installed in its in-house training center is one of its kinds in Indian coal industry.”