Table of Contents
Recruitment of Various Posts in National Book Trust-India, New Delhi
The National Book Trust released Vacancy for the post of PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive, Admin. Executive and Marketing Assistant. Those candidates having a Graduation degree are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Read this post to check NBT India Recruitment 2020 Application form, Selection Venue, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. The last date for receiving Application form is 13 April 2020.
Download NBT India Recruitment 2020 Notification and detailed advertisement for more details. The selection for this recruitment will be based on Interview. For filling the Application Form, simply Visit the Link and download the form in PDF and fill all the entries carefully. After filing the Application form, send it to the given Email Address. We will update you on the NBT India Recruitment date of Exam, result, and other important details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it.
About National Book Trust (NBT)
“The National Book Trust (NBT), India is an apex body established by the Government of India (Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development) in the year 1957. The objectives of the NBT are to produce and encourage the production of good literature in English, Hindi and other Indian languages and to make such literature available at moderate prices to the public and to bring out book catalogues, arrange book fairs/exhibitions and seminars and take all necessary steps to make the people book minded.“
- Department Name – National Book Trust-India, Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 05 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – March 2020
- Last date for Application form:- 13-April-2020
NBT India Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|PR Assistant||01 Posts|
|Consultant (Establishment)||01 Posts|
|Production Executive||01 Posts|
|Admin. Executive||01 Posts|
|Marketing Assistant||01 Posts|
- The Education Qualification for NBT India Recruitment are:-
|Name of the Posts||Educational Qualification|
|PR Assistant||Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university and/or Degree/Diploma in Journalism/Mass|
Communication with 02 Years Experience.
|Consultant (Establishment)||Section Officer and above from Central Govt. / Autonomous bodies with at least 10 years of|
|Production Executive||Passed High School or equivalent with 03 years Diploma for Printing Technology from a recognized Institute or A degree from a recognized university with 02 years P.G diploma in book publishing with specialization in book production with 3-year experience.|
|Admin. Executive||Graduation degree from a reputed University.|
|Marketing Assistant||Degree from a recognized university.|
NBT India Recruitment Selection Procedure
The Applicants who are filling the application form can download the selection procedure for the NBT India Recruitment for PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive, Admin. Executive and Marketing Assistant Posts. The candidates can download the Application form from the official website of NBT India or from the links given below.
- The Selection for this recruitment is done on the basis of Interviews/tests.
- After the Interview Process, the Merit List will be declared for Selected applicants.
- Documents Verification.
Important Instructions Regarding Recruitment-
- The posts are purely on a contract basis (Full time).
- The candidate should have good communication skills in English and Hindi.
- The recruitment process shall be held in NBT-India, New Delhi. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of NBT India for updates regarding NBT India Recruitment 2020.
- For the posts of PR Assistant, Production Executive, Admin. Executive and Marketing Assistant the selected Candidates will get the Pay Rs.30000 – 40,000.
- And for the Post of Consultant (Establishment) – Rs. 45000/-
- The Place of Job posting for the NBT India Recruitment will be in National Book Trust, New Delhi.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- For the posts of PR Assistant, Production Executive, Admin. Executive and Marketing Assistant the Age of Applicants is below 45 Years.
- For all other Posts, The age of Applicants is below 65 Years.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill “NBT India Recruitment 2020” Form
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can download the Application form, and also the links are given below.
- Print the Application form on A4 Size paper and write all the details carefully.
- Applicants are required to send the Application form by E-MAIL only, E-mail Id– [email protected]. The subject line of E-mail should be “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF………………. The covering note should be addressed to Deputy Director (Estt. & Admn.), National Book Trust, India, New Delhi-110070.
- Self-Attested copies of all certificates, degrees, Photograph, and experience, etc. should be attached as scanned images with the Application.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the NBT India Recruitment.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Before sending the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Book Trust India recruitment | NBT India Vacancy 2020 | National Book trust recruitment for PR Assistant, Consultant (Establishment), Production Executive, Admin. Executive Marketing Assistant | NBT India Result | NBT India recruitment result 2020 |