Table of Contents
Recruitment of Graduate Engineers in NALCO, India
National Aluminium Company Limited announced Graduate Engineers Vacancy for the post of Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Metallurgy, Civil and Mining. This selection of this shall be based on GATE 2020 Marks. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Those candidates having a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering can be eligible for this recruitment. Read this full post to check NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2020 Application form details, and exam Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
Download NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment Notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment Online form, Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. The last date for Online Application form is 09 April 2020
“National Aluminium Company Limited, abbreviated as NALCO, is a Navratna group ‘A’ CPSE having integrated and diversified operations in mining, metal and power under Ministry of Mines, Government of India. Presently, Government of India holds 52% equity of NALCO.“
- Department Name – National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 120 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 20 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 09 April 2020
NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Total Vacancy|
NALCO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- The Education Qualification for NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment are-
- Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology from a recognized University.
- Percentage – UR/OBC – 65% | SC/ST/PWD – 55%
- Candidates in the final year of Engineering are also eligible for recruitment.
- For more details read the official notification.
NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment Selection Procedure
- The Selection for Graduate Engineers will be based on the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) scores.
- Based on the score obtained by the candidate in GATE, Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview.
- Only Gate 2020 Score is valid for this recruitment process.
- After P.I the Merit List will be declared for the selected candidates.
- Documents Verification
- Selected Candidates shall undergo one Year Training at various locations of the Company.
- Selected candidates will get the pay scale Rs.40000 -3% – 140000/- during one-year training. Upon successful completion of training, candidates will be appointed as Junior Manager E1 Post with pay scale 60000-3% – 180000/-.
- The Place of Job posting for NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment will be in Plant & Offices in Bhubaneshwar, Odisha.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The recruitment process shall be held in NALCO Bhawan, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha. The Candidates have an option to choose Centers for Examination.
- The Application fees for NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment are-
- GN / OBC / EWS – 500/-
- SC / ST / PWD – 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill NALCO Recruitment 2020 Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 20 March 2020 to 09 April 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|