Nagaland Scholarship – The Nagaland government has released scholarship options for the benefit of its state students. What is special about the Nagaland government grants is that they offer benefits to students from schools and colleges. In addition, the Nagaland government, together with many internal subsidiaries, acts as a single entity. Some of these units that help collaborate with scholarship regulations are the Department of Higher Education, the Department of Technical Education, and the Ministry of Tribal Affairs. These departments work together to offer unique benefits to students residing in Nagaland.
Nagaland Scholarship 2020 Overview
|Name of the Organization||Government of Nagaland|
|Name of the Scholarship||Nagaland Scholarship|
|Mode of Application||Online / Offline|
Detailed List of Nagaland Scholarships
First, we will discuss the main programs offered on the Nagaland Scholarships and their main deadlines that applicants must note. Exam Date varies every year. With this article, we try to give students a brief idea so that they can find suitable leads at the approximate time to continue signing up.
- State merit scholarship – Between July/August 2020
- Pre matric scholarship – Between July/August 2020
- Post matric scholarship – Between July/August 2020
- NEC stipend and book grant Nagaland scheme – July/August 2020
- Nagaland State research fellowship – August/September 2020
Nagaland Scholarship – Eligibility criteria
The full eligibility criteria for Nagaland Scholarship are discussed in the following section. Applicants must strictly follow all criteria and then apply for scholarships. If at any time you are not eligible for the scholarship, your application may be canceled.
- State Merit scholarship – For all students, Class 11th until graduation can be applied Students currently in the 11th / 12th standard must-have reached 80% previously in the 10th and 11th standard Students with a diploma and PG must achieve a minimum score of 70% in the 10th grade and/or in the final exams.
- Pre Matric scholarship – Only for ST students who are in the 9th / 10th study standard at state schools or private institutions or recognized by the state in Nagaland. The annual family income is said to be less than 2 lakhs of INR.
- Post matric scholarship – ST students from the 11th Standard until graduation can apply. The annual family income must be less than INR 2.5 lakh.
- NIC stipend and book grant scheme Nagaland – ST and general category students can apply. Students taking professional courses at various levels, such as diploma, diploma, PG, Mphil / Ph.D., etc. are registered, can register.
ST students must have achieved at least 60% on their aptitude tests. ST students must have achieved at least 75% on their aptitude tests.
Steps to Apply for Nagaland scholarships
- Access the official portal – https://scholarship.nagaland.gov.in/
- Applicants must first register on the home page by clicking “Register”.
- Read the instructions carefully before proceeding.
- Enter all the necessary details to register the candidate.
- After setting up your registration details, click “Sign in”.
- Enter a valid user ID and password.
- Go to the Scholarship section of the website and click on the Apply Online form you wish to apply for.
- Enter all the details in the registration form.
- Upload all relevant documents.
- Submit the registration form after checking all the details.
- Print out the submitted application form, attach copies of all relevant documents and send them to the educational institution.
Documents Required For Nagaland Scholarship
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- Family Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- Fee receipt of course
- passport size photo of the candidate
- PWD certificate if applicable
- All mark sheets and certificates
- Xerox Copy of bank passbook
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You May Also Like