Table of Contents
NADA Recruitment 2020:National Anti Doping Agency (NADA) recently published the job alert to fill the following positions, Regional Coordinator, Young Professional, Technical Officer & MTS, on a contract / part-time/regular basis. According to the notification, a total of 11 posts will be available for NADA Recruitment 2020. NADA invites offline applications from eligible Indian citizens.
Applicants can send the application form, along with all necessary documents, until the latest date of July 23, 2020, in a prescribed format, together with all necessary documents, to the National Anti-Doping Agency in New Delhi through an appropriate channel. The job notification is available on the www.nadaindia.org or NADA official website.
Short Details of NADA Recruitment 2020 Notification
NADA announced a new job notification on July 9, 2020. Applicants must have a degree from a recognized university. National Anti Doping Agency will conduct the interview selection and pre-selected people will be invited for an interview. Incomplete applications received after the closing date will be rejected. Requests are sent on plain paper with associated documents. Incomplete applications are not recommended.
For more information about vacancies at the National Anti-Doping Agency (NADA), you can register/visit the official website for more information, such as Application form, Hall Tickets, results, upcoming vacancies, etc.
- Name of the Organization – National Anti Doping Agency
- Recruitment Category – Central Government Job
- Post Name – Regional Coordinator, Young Professional, Technical Officer & MTS
- Total Vacancies – 11 Posts
- Job Location – New Delhi
- Start Date of Application form – 09.07.2020
- Last Date of Application Form – 23.07.2020
- NADA Official Website – www.nadaindia.org
Vacancy Details of National Anti Doping Agency Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for NADA Government Recruitment Advertisement 2020
- Candidates should be passed 10th/12th Std / Any Degree / Bachelor’s / MD / B.E / B.Pharm / B.Sc/M.Sc or an equivalent diploma from a recognized university/institution.
- For more information on educational qualifications, visit the NADA official website below.
- For details on age criteria, see the official notification below.
- The Selection will be based on the Interview/ Written Test.
- The application via offline mode is accepted.
- Applicants are required to send the application to the Director-General, National Anti Doping Agency, Hall No. 104, First Floor, JLN Stadium, New Delhi – 110003.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How to Apply for NADA Vacancy 2020
- Visit the official website -> www.nadaindia.org.
- Click on Option -> Career Opportunities
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to verify your eligibility for NADA 2020 jobs.
- Suitable candidates fill in all the mandatory details of the offline application form and attach the necessary documents.
- Submit your application offline until the last date.
“The National Anti-Doping Agency is the national organization responsible for promoting, coordinating, and monitoring the doping control program in sports in all its forms in India”
You May Also like