Table of Contents
National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development has released the NABARD office attendant exam notification 2020 on its official website. There is a total of 73 pots that needs to be fulfilled from different Indian states. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in this NABARD examination 2020. Candidates are requested to check the Nabard office attendant group C recruitment details from National Bank For Agriculture & Rural Development website as well.
- Recruiting Body: National Bank for Agriculture (Nabard)
- Post: Office Attendant Group C
- Mode of examination: Online
- Online Application Start: 25/12/2019
- Registration Last Date: 12/01/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date:
- Mains Exam Date : 14/03/2020
- Pre Result Available : 06/03/2020
- Admit Card Available: 25/01/2020
Category wise vacancy details
|Office attendant Grade C||48||13||02||01||09||73|
State-wise vacancy details
Office Wise Vacancy Details
|Office Name||Total Post||Office Name||Total Post|
|Andhra Pradesh||01||Arunachal Pradesh||01|
|Himachal Pradesh||01||Jammu & Kashmir||01|
|Karnataka||03||Karnataka (Bird Mangaluru)||02|
|General / OBC||Rs. 450/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 50/-|
**Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
|Minimum Age||18 Years.|
|Maximum Age||30 Years.|
The age relaxation can be seen from NABARD exam notification 2020 as well. For this candidates must visit the official website of NABARD.
- Candidates must pass High School Exam in Any Recognized Board in India
** Note : Candidates possessing Graduation and higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
How to download call letter of Nabard Office Attendant – Main Examination Call letter?
- First go to official website of Nabard from the link https://www.nabard.org/
- Click on the menu Career notices and click continue
- Click the link that says “Download Call Letter – Office Attendant”
- Login with registration number and date of birth
- The call letter will be displayed on the screen which can be easily downloaded in PDF format.
NABARD examination consist of a preliminary exam and main exam. The selected candidates from preliminary exams are called for main exams. The main exam consists of 4 sections namely Test of reasoning, quantitative aptitude, general awareness, and English language. The duration of the exam is of 120 minutes and the maximum marks are 150. The details of the marking scheme are can be summarized as follows:-
|Sl No.||Name of the test(Objective)||No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Version||Duration|
|1||Test of reasoning||35||35||English or hindi||Composite time of 120 minutes.|
|2||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||English or hindi|
|3||General awareness||50||50||English or hindi|