Table of Contents
NABARD Bank Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Group A Assistant Manager
NABARD Assistant Manager Preliminary Result 2020 (Updated)
NABARD has declared the preliminary result of the assistant manager. The Candidates who had filled the form of NABARD assistant manager. He should check the NABARD Assistant Manager result. NABARD had advertised a notification to January for several posts. And in March April the nabard was conducted the online exam. In the recruitment of assistant managers of NABARD, whose selection will be done in the preliminary exam, then they will give the mains examination. We will tell you through this post how to check the result of the NABARD Assistant Manager Result 2020. And what will be the further procedure?
Steps to Check NABARD Assistant Manager Result 2020
- Open the Result Link, which is given below.
- After open, the Website, Click on Click on “NABARD Assistant Manager Result “
- Download the Pdf Result, And check your Roll.No. in Result Page.
- Printout the Result page.
NABARD Assistant Manager Admit Card 2020
NABARD has released the Assistant Manager admit card on the official website. The admit card is download online and the examination committee will not send the admit card by post. Candidates are required to download the Assistant Manager Group A admit card before 2 to 3 days before the exam to avoid issues due to heavy traffic on the website and also check the examination center.
The candidate will carefully check all the important details printed on the admit card like Name, Roll Number, Centre Details, Date of Exam, Reporting Time, etc. Read this post to check the steps to download the Assistant Manager admit card.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited online application form for the Post of Assistant Manager Grade A for posting various bank headquarters and branches across India. Candidate must fulfill the eligibility criteria to appear in the NABARD exam 2020. The online application form will be available on 15th January 2020. The last date to apply is 3rd February 2020. Follow this article to Check NABARD Assistant Manager Group A Recruitment Online form 2020 form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Centers and admit card, etc.
- Recruiting Body: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Post Name: Group A Assistant Manager Recruitment
- Post: 154 posts
- Online Application Start: 15/01/2020
- Registration Last Date: 03/02/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 03/02/2020
- Exam Date: February / March 2020
- Admit Card Available Pre: 14 February 2020
|Food/ Dairy Processing||03|
|Land Development Soil Science||03|
|Environmental Engineering / Sciences||04|
|Agriculture Marking / Agri-Business Management||02|
|Agriculture Economic / Economics||05|
|Human Resource Management||03|
|General / OBC / EWS||Rs. 800/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 150/-|
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
|Minimum Age||21 Years.|
|Maximum Age||30 Years.|
|For P&SS Post Only||25-40 Years.|
|P&SS||04||5 Year Service in Navy / Army / Airforce|
|General||69||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University with 50% Marks|
|General Agriculture||04||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with Minimum 50% Marks.|
|Food/ Dairy Processing||03||Bachelor’s Degree in Food Processing /Food Technology/ Dairy Sciences and /or Dairy Technology with 50% Marks.|
|Land Development Soil Science||03||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% Marks.|
|Environmental Engineering / Sciences||04||Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering with 50% Marks.|
|Agriculture Marking / Agri-Business Management||02||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management with 50% Marks.|
|Geo Informative||02||BE / B.Tech Degree in Geo-Informatics with 50% Marks.|
|Agriculture Economic / Economics||05||Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% Marks.|
|Information Technology||12||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology with 50% Marks.|
|Charted Accountant||08||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with CA Degree.|
|Company Secretary||03||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with CS Degree.|
|Finance||16||BBA / BMS Finance/Banking with Minimum 50% Marks.|
|Human Resource Management||03||BBA / BBM with Human Resource Management and 50% Marks.|
|Statistics||02||Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics with 50% Marks.|
|Rajbasha||08||Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Mains Subject with 50% Marks. More Details Read Notification.|
|Legal||03||Bachelor’s Degree in Law LLB with 50% Marks.|
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On website Portal, Candidate can Apply between January 15, 2019, to February 03, 2020.
- Applicant, Please read the full notification before applying for the NABARD Assistant Manager Group A Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned all the documents used in recruitment form related documents – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Pre Result||Click here|
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||P&SS | Other Post|
|Download Notification||P&SS | Other Post|
|Official Website||Click here|