Table of Contents
NABARD Assistant Manager Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Assistant Manager (Group ‘A’) in NABARD
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development advertised Vacancy for the post of Assistant Manager Group ‘A’ for postings in various Branches and Headquarters in India. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check NABARD Assistant Manager post Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is February, 03 2020. Download detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the NABARD Assistant Manager Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is an Apex Development Financial Institution in India. The Bank has been entrusted with “matters concerning Policy Planning and Operations in the field of credit for Agriculture and other Economic activities in rural areas in India”
NABARD Assistant Manager Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Online Form are curious about the Exam. Candidates please see the PDF of syllabus in this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also be available in our post. You can also download it in PDF format.
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the exam pattern for the NABARD Assistant Manager. Finally the Examination Committee of NABARD is releasing the Vacancy and the candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page and if you have facing any problem during filling Online Application form, contact to examination committee. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the upcoming notifications like NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Exam centers etc.
- Department Name – National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, India.
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 154 Posts ( Assistant Manager- Group ‘A’).
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 15 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 03 February 2020
- Exam Date (CBT) – March 2020 (Expected)
- Admit Card – March 2020 (Expected)
- The selection procedure of Assistant Manager (Group ‘A’) Post is :
- Preliminary Examination (Stage I) + Mains Examination (Stage II) + Interview (Stage III).
- After Interview the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|P&SS||04||Having Five Year Service in Air force Navy / Army.|
|Information Technology||12||Graduation Degree in Computer Science (C.S) OR Computer Applications OR Information Technology (I.T) with 50% Marks.|
|General||69||Graduation Degree in Any Subject from Any Recognized University with 50% Marks|
|Charted Accountant||08||Graduation Degree in Any Subject with Degree in C.A|
|General Agriculture||04||Graduation Degree in Agriculture with Min. 50% Marks.|
|Company Secretary||03||Graduation Degree in Any Stream with Degree in Company Secretary(CS)|
|Agriculture Engineering||03||Graduation Degree in Agriculture with Min. 50% Marks.|
|Finance||16||Degree in B.B.A / B.M.S Finance OR Banking with Min. 50% Marks.|
|Food/ Dairy Processing||03||Graduation Degree in Food Processing OR Food Technology OR Dairy Science with 50% Marks.|
|Human Resource Management||03||Degree in B.B.A / B.B.M with Human Resource Management (HRM) with 50% Marks.|
|Land Development Soil Science||03||Graduation Degree in Agriculture OR Agriculture (Soil Science) with 50% Marks.|
|Statistics||02||Graduation Degree in Statistics with 50% Marks.|
|Environmental Engineering / Sciences||04||Graduation Degree in Environmental Science OR Environmental Engg. with 50% Marks.|
|Rajbasha||08||Graduation Degree in Hindi with English subject with 50% Marks. For More Details Read the Notification.|
|Agriculture Marking / Agri Business Management||02||Graduation Degree in Agriculture Marketing OR Business Management with 50% Marks.|
|Legal||03||Graduation Degree in Law with 50% Marks.|
|Geo Informative||02||B.E / B.Tech in Geo Informatics with 50% Marks.|
|Agriculture Economic / Economics||05||Graduation Degree in Economics with 50% Marks.|
- For Assistant Manager Post – Selected Applicants will get the starting pay scale 28150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs.28150-1550(4)-34350-1750(7)-46600-EB-1750(4) – 53600-2000(1) -55600 applicable to officers in Grade ‘A ‘Category. And they will also be eligible for Dearness Allowance (DA), Local Compensatory Allowance as per Rules. At present, initial monthly gross emoluments are approx. Rs 62,600/-.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applied State/Anywhere in India.
- The Minimum age Limit of Candidates is: – 21 Years.
- Maximum age is 30 Years.
- For P & SS Post: – The age between 25 – 40 Years.
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates – 800/-
- And For SC/ST/PH Candidates – 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can Apply between 15 January 2020, to 03 February 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here | P & SS | Other Post|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here (Available soon)|
|Download Notification||Click Here | P & SS | Other Post|
|Official Website||Click Here|
NABARD Officers Recruitment 2020,NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020, NABARD Grade A Apply Online,
Asst. Manager (RDBS/ Rajbhasha/ Law/ P & SS),www.nabard.org recruitment 2019,nabard recruitment 2019 apply online,nabard recruitment 2020,nabard assistant manager salary,nabard bank recruitment 2020,nabard recruitment 2019 notification pdf