M.P.T.E.T Online Form 2020
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board advertised Entrance Exam Test for Primary Level Teacher. Interested applicants can apply for this Examination. Follow this article to Check MPTET Entrance Exam 2020 Online Form Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Centers and admit card, etc. The last date for Online Application form is January 06, 2020.
Download a detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the MPTET Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update your MPTET Entrance Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, Cut off, Counseling Process and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – M.P Professional Examination Board ( M.P.P.E.B)
- Exam Name – Primary Level Teacher
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 06 January 2020
- Last Date Of Apply – 20 January 2020
- Exam Date – Date Coming Soon
MPTET Entrance Exam Selection Process
- The selection of this Post is based on the Written Test.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Madhya Pradesh.
|Name of the Exam||Eligibility|
|Primary Level Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET)|
- Minimum age of Candidates – 21 Years
- Maximum age of Candidates – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS – 570/-
- For Reserved Category – 320/-
- Form Correction Charge – 70/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Steps to Fill MPTET Entrance Exam 2020 Online Form
- On MPPEB website Portal, Candidate can Apply between January 06, 2019, to January 20, 2020.
- Applicant Please read the full notification before applying for the MPTET Entrance Exam.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned all the document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Click on Apply Online and fill all entry. Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries and pay application Fees.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|