MPPSC Assistant Director Online Form 2019 – apply now. Madhya Pradesh public service commission also known as MPSC has recently rolled out some vacancies to be filled. MPSC is going to hire candidates for the post of assistant director. The recruitment notice Advt. No. 02/2019 was released recently.
The online application for the post MPSC assistant director will start from 8 November. MPSC is a very well known reputed organisation responsible for hiring candidates in civil services in Madhya Pradesh. The online form will soon be available and then can be filled.
If you are interested in MPSC Assistant director online form 2019, you can check this article. In this article, you will get complete information about recruitment details, dates, application fee, age criteria, eligibilty, links etc. Continue reading if you are interested in MPSC recruitment 2019 for the post of Assistant director.
Recruiting body: MPSC (Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission)
Post: Assistant Director
Total number of Vacancies to be filled: MPSC is hiring candidates for 37 posts of Assistant director
An aggregate of 37 vacancies is to be filled by the candidates. The total number of vacancies has been divided into different categories as follows:
- The Total number of vacancies for General candidates are as follows: 17 posts
- The Total number of vacancies for OBC candidates are as follows: 9 posts
- The Total number of vacancies for SC candidates are as follows: 4 posts
- The Total number of vacancies for ST candidates are as follows: 5 posts
- The Total number of vacancies for EWS candidates are as follows: 2 posts
- Hence the total number of vacancies to be filled is 37.
Some important dates for Assistant director recruitment 2019 by MPSC are given below, Interested candidates can take note of these dates if they want for future reference. Some dates are yet to be announce by the concerned authorities, we will update you as soon as we get any details.
- Starting date of online application is 08 November 2019
- The last date to register online is 07 December 2019.
- The last date to make fee payment is 07 December 2019.
- The last date for correction is 09 December 2019.
- Exam dates are yet to be announced by concerned authorities.
- Admit card available dates are yet to be announced by concerned authorities.
Some application will be charged by Madhya Pradesh public service commission for applying in the recruitment. The charges or application fee for different category candidates are as follows:
- Rs. 2540/- for General, state candidates.
- Rs. 1290/- for MP Reserve Candidates.
The application fee can be paid online via Net banking, credit card, debit card, MP online KIOSK mode etc.
The age criteria for MPPSC Assistant Director Online Form 2019 is as follows:
- The minimum age to apply for recruitment is 21 years.
- The maximum age allowed is 40 Years.
Candidates can read the official notification for details about age relaxation.
An eligibility criterion has been set for recruitment. Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria are only allowed to apply for the recruitment. The eligibility details are as follows:
- B.Sc AG. with First Division Marks and PG Degree OR Bachelor Degree in AG. Engineering.
- Registered in MP Rojgar Office.
Here are some important links for the candidates who are interested to apply for this vacancy. All the interested and eligible candidates are requested to read the official notification before applying. Minute details have been covered in the official notification. You can make use of the following links for applying or downloading the official notification:
|Apply Now||Online application starts from 9 November 2019|
|Official Notification||Click here to download|
|Official website||Click here|
Thanks for reading. We hope that the information provided in this article was useful to you. You can keep visiting our website for more such latest updates related to government jobs, recruitment notifications, results, exams etc.