Table of Contents
Recruitment of Personal Secretary,Computer Operator & Assistant Grade III in MP High Court
Madhya Pradesh High Court released Vacancy for the post of Personal Secretary, Computer Operator and Assistant Grade III. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check MP High Court Various Posts Recruitment 2020. Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 16 March 2020. Download MP High Court Personal Secretary, Computer Operator and Assistant Grade III Posts Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you MP High Court Various Posts exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About MP High Court
“The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur. It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935″
MP High Court Personal Secretary, Computer Operator and Assistant Grade III Syllabus & Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of MP High Court Personal Secretary, Computer Operator and Assistant Grade III for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download the MP High Court various Posts Recruitment 2020 syllabus from official website of MP High Court. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 100 questions.
- There will be provision of negative marking in examination.
- Mock Test Also available for candidates on mphc.gov.in. So the applicants can easily understand the exam Pattern.
- The Online Examination shall be held in Various Cities In Madhya Pradesh.
- Department Name – Madhya Pradesh High Court, Jabalpur.
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 19 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 26 February 2020
- Last Date of Form – 16 March 2020
- Download Admit Card – Coming soon
- Date of Exam – Coming soon
MP High Court Personal Secretary, Computer Operator and Assistant Grade III Recruitment Selection Process
- Written Test
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Personal Secretary||01||Graduation Degree in Any Stream from recognized University with English Steno Speed 100 WPM.|
|Computer Operator||03||Passed Intermediate with BCA and MAP IT / CPCT Qualified.|
|Assistant Grade III||15||Intermediate and MAP IT / CPCT Qualified/ One Year Computer Diploma from any Recognized Institute By Madhya Pradesh Government.|
- Selected Candidates will get the starting Basic pay:-
- For Personal Secretary – 42700-135100 + DA & other allowances.
- Computer Operator – 19500-62000 + DA & other allowances.
- Assistant Grade III – 19500-62000 + DA & other allowances.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Madhya Pradesh high Court.
- GN / Other State Candidates – 595.30/-
- SC / ST / PH – 395.30/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 40 Years (For Male Candidates)
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 40 Years (For Female Candidates)
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a Portal, Candidate can apply between 26 February 2020 to 16 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the MP High Court Various Posts Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|