Table of Contents
Madhya Pradesh High Court Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Various Posts in MP Court
M.P High Court, Madhya Pradesh Recruitment announced Vacancy for the post of Personal Secretary, Computer Operator, Assistant. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check MP High Court Various Post Recruitment Online form 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving offline form is 16 March 2020. Download MP Court Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you MP Court exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About MP High Court
“The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur. It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935.”
MP High Court Various Posts Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This post provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download MP High Court Various Post Recruitment Online form 2020 syllabus from official website of MP High Court.
The Online Examination shall be held in Major Cities Of Madhya Pradesh or nearby cities.
- Department Name – Madhya Pradesh High Court, M.P
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 19 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Form Start:- 26 February 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 16 March 2020
- Exam Date – Date Coming soon
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection process for the Post of Personal Secretary, Computer Operator, Assistant is :-
- Written Test
- Skill Test (Typing/Stenography Test)
- After Skill Test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
MP High Court Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading MP High Court Exam pattern for the exam preparation of this vacancy. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post.
- The Online Exam will be conducted for all posts.
- The total marks assign for this recruitment is 100.
- The Mock test will be available on mphc.gov.in.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Computer Operator||03||(19500 – 62000/-)|
|Personal Secretary||01||(42700 – 135100/-)|
|Assistant GR-III||15||(19500 – 62000/-)|
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria||Age Criteria|
|Computer Operator||Intermediate Passed with with B.C.A from recognized university and with MAP IT / C.P.C.T Qualified||18-40 Years|
|Personal Secretary||Graduation Degree in Any Stream with Steno Speed(English) 100 wpm||18-40 Years|
|Assistant GR-III||Intermediate passed with qualified Score Card of MAP IT / CPCT OR 01 Year Computer Diploma from Recognized Institute By Madhya Pradesh Govt.||18-40 Years|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- For Personal Secretary, Computer Operator, Assistant –
- And for UR/ Other State Applicants – 595.30/-
- For all other category posts- 395.30/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online & Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card , Net Banking and E-challan.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can fill Online application form on www.mphc.gov.in before 16 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the MP High Court Various Post Recruitment Online form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Link start on 26-02-2020)|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|