MP High Court HJS District Judge Online Form 2020
Recruitment of District Judge in High Court (M.P.H.C) | Admit Card
Madhya Pradesh High Court advertised Vacancy for the post of District Judge for postings in High Court of Madhya Pradesh. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check Mp High Court Judge vacancy 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card, etc. The last date for Online Application form is February 07, 2020. Download a detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the MP High Court HJS Online Form 2020, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you Mp High Court Judge Vacancy 2020 Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Madhya Pradesh High Court
“The Jabalpur High Court is a high court having jurisdiction over the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh since 1936. It was established on 1 November 1956.The High Court of Madhya Pradesh is a recruitment body and conducts examination for filling up vacancy in High Court.”
MP High Court HJS District Judge Recruitment Admit Card 2020
MP High Court advertised Vacancy in the month of January for the post of District Judge. Those applicants who were applied for this Recruitment can check their Admit Card. Follow this article to Check M.P High Court district Judge recruitment 2020 details, Exam Centers and admit card details, etc. Applicants can download Madhya Pradesh High Court HJS District Judge admit card on the official website. The admit card is download online. The candidate will carefully check all the important details printed on the admit card like Name, Roll Number, Centre Details, Date of Exam, Reporting Time, etc. Read this post to check the steps to download the admit card.
MP High Court Judge Exam Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for the Mp judge exam syllabus, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download it in PDF format.
MP High Court Judge Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling the online application form can be downloading the exam pattern for the Mp High Court Judge Vacancy. Finally, the Examination Committee of MP High Court is releasing the Vacancy and the candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all the information on this page, and if you have to face any problem during filling the Online Application form, contact to the examination committee. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the mp high court upcoming vacancy & notifications like Mp High Court Judge Vacancy 2020 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Exam centers, etc.
A Mock Test link will be available on the official website (www.mphc.gov.in) for the candidates to easily understand the exam pattern and procedure of the Preliminary Examination.
The Online Preliminary Examination shall be held in Indore, Bhopal, Gwalior and Jabalpur. The Candidates have an option to choose District/City/ shift Center for Online Preliminary Examination.
- Department Name – High Court of Madhya Pradesh (M.P)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 47 Posts (District Judge)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 28 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 07 February 2020
- Exam Date (Pre) – 16 March 2020
- Admit Card – 14 March 2020
- The Selection procedure of MP High Court District Judge Post is :
- Preliminary/Screening Exam
- Mains Written Exam and
- After Interview the merit list will be declared for selected Applicants.
- Medical Examination.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|District Judge||47||Graduation Degree in Law and Minimum Seven Year Advocate Practice.|
For More Details Read the official Notification.
- The Starting Pay Scale of Selected Candidates will get Rs. 51550-1230-58930-1380-63070 (Pre-revised) in the cadre of Higher Judicial Service.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Madhya Pradesh High Court.
- The Minimum age Limit of Candidates is: – 35 Years
- The maximum age is 45 Years.
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN Category Candidates – 795.30/-
- And For SC/ST/OBC Candidates – 395.30/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 28 January 2020 to 07 February 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Mp High Court Judge vacancy 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here ( Page 1 | Page 2|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
MP High Court HJS Online Form 2020,mp high court vacancy 2019-20,mp high court vacancy 2018-19,mp civil judge vacancy 2020,mp high court upcoming vacancy,mp high court vacancy 2019,mp high court vacancy 2020,mp civil judge exam syllabus,mp civil judge exam 2019