Table of Contents
MP High Court Group D Recruitment 2020: The Madhya Pradesh High Court has released the position of Washer, Cook, Mali, Sweeper, Bhartiya / Driver. Eligible candidates can apply for this position. Read this post to see the High Court MP recruited multiple positions details. And also Check Details for the online application form, qualifications, admission criteria, exam centers, and admit card, etc. The last date to receive the online form is July 10, 2020. Download MP High Court recruitment notification and detailed advertising for more details.
MP High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
On this page, we will only inform you regularly about the exam date, the result, the admit card, the answer key, and other important details. Applicants to ensure their suitability for the applied position. And candidates who apply for the above positions must ensure that they meet all admission requirements for the requested position.
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Washer, Cook, Mali, Sweeper, Bhartya / Driver||12|
Pay Scale and Eligibility Criteria
|Apply Online||Click here(Link Activate Soon)|
|Official Website||Click here|
Steps to Fill MP High Court Group D Recruitment
- On a website/Portal, the Candidate can apply between June 2020 to 10 July 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the MP High Court Various Posts Group D Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
MP High Court Vacancy Selection Procedure
Candidates filling out the online application form can download the MP High Court’s Washer, Cook, Mali, Sweeper, Bhartya / Driver syllabus to prepare for the exam. Candidates can complete the form on the official website or through the links below.
Official Circular and selection patterns can also be found in our post. You can also download the examination pattern for various positions in the MP High Court Recruitment on the official website. Candidates who have signed up for this exam should read the curriculum in this article.
About MP High Court
“The Madhya Pradesh High Court is the High Court of the state of Madhya Pradesh which is located in Jabalpur. It was established as the Nagpur High Court on 2 January 1936 by Letters Patent dated 2 January 1936, issued under Section 108 the Government of India Act, 1935″