MNIT Recruitment 2020: Malaviya National Institute of Technology(MNIT), Jaipur has released the notification for the Posts of Senior Research fellow. This recruitment is under the Department of Science and Technology (DST) Ministry of Science & Technology funded project. The vacancy is a contract basis. Read the full post to check MNIT Recruitment SRF vacancy details, Interview Date, application form, Notification, etc.
Brief Information –
Candidates having an M.Tech degree are eligible to apply for this post. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. The Last date for applying application form is 04 May 2020.
Download MNIT Recruitment job Notification and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Form, simply Visit the official website and click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After filling the form, submit the Application form.
We will update you on MNIT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About MNIT Jaipur
“The Malaviya National Institute of Technology is a public technical university located in Jaipur, India with emphasis on science, engineering and management.“
|Name of the Organization||Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur|
|Post Category||Contract Basis|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Name of the Posts||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Selection Process||Interview Test|
- The Start date of Application Form: – 10 April 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 04 May 2020
MNIT Recruitment Vacancy Details for SRF Posts
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Senior Research Fellow||01|
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Senior Research Fellow||Passed M.E./M.Tech in Power Electronics/Power System/Control System or equivalent in electrical engineering stream/Trade and 02 years Postgraduation experience.|
Candidates who are interested in this recruitment can check the selection procedure for the MNIT Recruitment for non-teaching posts. The candidates can download the notification from the official website or from the links given below.
The official circular is also being available in our post. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and experience.
- After the Interview Test, the Merit List will be declared for Selected applicants.
- Selected Candidates will be called for the documents verification process.
- Selected candidates will get the fellowship of Rs. 35000/-and HRA. No other allowances will be paid to candidates.
- For more details about Pay-Scale. Read the official notification.
- The selection venue for the SRF Posts is Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur. The date and time of the interview will be informed by email to candidates and hence a valid email id should be provided by the candidate in the application.
- The Place of Job posting for MNIT Recruitment will be in Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur.
Steps to Apply for MNIT Recruitment 2020
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can apply for the recruitment.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ option, and fill the form very carefully.
- After fill, the form clicks on the ‘submit’ option.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the MNIT Recruitment for SRF Vacancy.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – MNIT Jaipur Recruitment
Q.1 What is the official website of MNIT Recruitment?
Answer. The official website is www.mnit.ac.in.
Q.2 How to Apply for SRF Posts in MNIT, Jaipur?
Answer. Candidates can visit the official website of MNIT Jaipur and click on the ‘vacancies’ option, then fill the form and click submit.
Q.3 What is the fellowship amount of the Senior Research fellow in MNIT?
Answer. The salary of the Contract basis SRF in MNIT Jaipur is Rs. 35000/- per month.
Q.4 How to download the notification of MNIT Jaipur SRF Recruitment for Contract basis?
Answer. Applicants can download the detailed notification from the official website of MNIT Jaipur(www.mnit.ac.in)
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Read More –