Table of Contents
Maharashtra HSC 10th result 2020 is released on 16 July 2020. The Maharashtra State Council for Secondary and Higher Education (MSBSHSE) announced today (July 16) the Maharashtra HSC 2020 result on the official website mahresult.nic.in. Students can check the result of Maharashtra Board 2020 on the official website using their credentials – Roll.no. and Guardian Name.
Maharashtra Board HSC Result 2020 Website Link
The Maharashtra Council conducted the 12th Standard arts, commerce and science MSBSHSE exam for the 2019-20 session at various exam centers in the state of Maharastra. The Maha Board’s HSC exam schedule was from February 18 to March 18, 2020. This year, due to the coronavirus outbreak, the testing authority delayed the upload of the HSC test result card. Now, the board announced the result of the Hsc All Steam test on July 16, 2020 (today) at 1 pm on the official web portal.
After the declaration scorecard, students can check their scorecard based on the seat number or name on the results portal. Students want more information about the HSC result. You can read the entire article to the end.
List of Websites to Check Maharashtra HSC Result 2020?
How To Check Maharashtra HSC 12th Result 2020
- Visit the Maharashtra Council’s official website(www.mahresult.nic.in).
- Click on the Results tab and select the HSC Score Card/Result 2020 from the drop-down menu.
- The page is redirected to the HSC exam result record page. Now, enter your job number and your Guardian first name, as indicated on your Hall Ticket.
- Click on “Show results”. Your HSC result is displayed on the screen.
- Download and Print the Result for later reference.
|Download HSC Result||Server I | Server II|
|Official Website||Click Here|
About Maharashtra Board
“The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education is a statutory and autonomous body established under the “Maharashtra Secondary Boards Act” 1965. Most important task of the board, among few others, is to conduct the SSC for 10th class and HSC for 12th class examinations.”