Life Insurance Corporation Housing Finance Ltd
Recruitment of Assistant Manager Legal |Admit Card|
LIC HFL Assistant Manager Legal Admit Card Life Insurance Corporation of India advertised Vacancy in the month of August for the post of Assistant Manager (Legal) for postings in various LIC Branches. Those applicants who was applied for this Recruitment can check their Admit Card. Follow this article to Check LIC HFL Online Application form details, Exam Centers and admit card Details etc. Download detailed Instructions for more details. For Downloading the LIC HFL Admit Card, Simply Visit the Link and Click on download and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting, Save the Admit Card. We will update your LIC HFL result, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – LIC Housing Finance Limited (LICHFL)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 35 Posts/ Assistant Manager (Legal)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 02 December 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 16 December 2020
- Admit Card – January 2020
- Examination Date – 27 January 2020
LIC HFL Assistant Manager Selection Process
- The selection of this Post is based on Written Test and Interview.
- For Full Details, Read the full Official notification.
- For Assistant Manager Legal (Law) starting basic pay is 32815/- per month in the scale of 32815 – 1685(14) –56405 – 1755(3) – 61670 + Other allowances.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applied State/Anywhere in India.
LIC HFL Assistant Manager Qualification
Assistant Manager Legal
Graduation Degree in Law (Three Year / Five Year) in Any Recognized University with 55% Marks.
- Minimum age of Candidates – 23 Years
- Maximum age of Candidates – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC- 500/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 500/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Download Admit Card
- On IBPS/LIC HFL website Portal, Candidate can download Admit Card from January 02, 2020.
- Print the Admit Card Colour or Black & White on A4 Size paper.
- Applicant Please read the full Instructions given on Admit Card carefully.
- Check the Candidate details print on the Admit Card – Name, Category, Centre Details, etc.
- Take the document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, ID or Address Proof etc.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|