Table of Contents
Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment Online form 2020
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer A.E/AAO in LIC
Life Insurance Corporation of India L.I.C invites Vacancy for the post of Assistant Engineer, AAO. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check LIC AE/AAO Recruitment Online form 2020. Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for receiving online form is 15 March 2020. Download LIC Assistant Engineer/AAO Various Posts Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you LIC AE/AAO Various Posts exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
“Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) is an Indian state-owned insurance group and investment corporation owned by the Government of India”
LIC AAO, Assistant Engineer A.E Syllabus & Examination Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of LIC AE/AAO Recruitment for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy of LIC Assistant Engineer/AAO Recruitment.Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus from this article.The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download LIC AE/AAO Recruitment syllabus from official website of LIC.
For Pre Examination-
|Total – 100 Ques|
- The Computer Based Test (On-Line Mode) will be conducted.
- The duration of Exam is 1 hours.
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 100 questions.
For Main Examination-
|General Knowledge,Current Affairs|
|Insurance and Financial Market Awareness|
|Total – 120 Ques ( 2 Hours)|
|English Language (Letter writing & Essay)/ Legal drafting for AAO(Legal) ( 2 Ques) (Time – 30 Min)|
- The question paper will be Objective Multiple Choice Type having 120 questions.
The Online Examination shall be held in major cities in India. Check official notification for State wise Exam center.
- Department Name – Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 218 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start date of Online Form is: – 25 February 2020
- Last Date of Form – 15 March 2020
- Download Admit Card – March 2020
- Date of Exam – 04 April 2020
LIC Assistant Engineer AE/AAO Recruitment Selection Process
- Selection of Assistant Engineers and Assistant Administrative Officers will be done through a 3 Stages of Exam
- Phase I (Pre Exam)
- Phase II (Mains Exam)
- Phase III (Interview)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|A.E ( Civil, Mechanical/MEP, Architect,Electrical, Structural||46||Engineering Degree in BE / B.Tech in Related Trade / Stream with 3 Year Experience.|
|AE Structural||04||M.E / M.Tech in Related Trade/Stream with One Year Experience.|
|AAO CA||40||Graduation Degree with C.A Exam Passed from recognized University/Institute.|
|AAO Actuarial||30||Graduation Degree with Actuarial.|
|AAO Legal||40||Graduation Degree in Law with Three year Experience.|
|AAO Rajbhasha||08||P.G Degree in Hindi / English / Sanskrit.|
|AAO IT||50||BE / B.Tech Degree in CS / IT / Electronics / MCA / M.SC CS from recognized University/Institute.|
- Selected Candidates will get the starting Basic pay Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 + DA &
- Read official Notification to check for Post wise Pay Scale.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applying State/Pan India.
- GN / OBC / EWS – 826/-
- SC / ST / PH – 100.30/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 21 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 30 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a IBPS Portal, Candidate can apply between 25 February 2020 to 15 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the LIC AE/AAO Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click here|