Table of Contents
Recruitment of Senior Residents in JSSHS
Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society announced Vacancy for the post of Senior Residents (Anesthesia, Biochemistry, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Radiology). Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Those candidates having MBBS/MD or any P.G Degree with registration in the Medical Council are eligible to apply for this recruitment. Follow this post to check JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment 2020 Application form, Selection Venue/ Centers, admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria/Qualification, etc. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
Download JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment 2020 Notification and detailed advertisement for more details. The selection for this recruitment will be based on Interview. For filling the Application Form, simply Visit the Link and download the form in PDF and fill all the entries carefully. After filing the Application form, send it to the given address. We will update you JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment form, date of Exam, result, and other important details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. The last date for receiving Application form is 07 April 2020.
“The Hospital has been constructed on an area of 8.82 Acres. Total covered area: 36,000 sq. meters. The Hospital was inaugurated by the then Honorable Chief Minister of Delhi on 18th Sept., 2008. The Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital (JSSH) was registered as Society on 20th September, 2013.“
- Department Name – Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society, Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 44 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Offline Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 27 March 2020
- And the Last date for Pay form fees: – 07 April 2020
- Last date for received Hard Copies of Application – 07-April-2020
- Interview Date – 08 April 2020
- Date of Documents Verification – 08 April 2020
JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
Department Wise Vacancy
|Name of the Department||Total Posts|
- The Education Qualification for JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment are:-
- MBBS with P.G Degree/Diploma/DNB in the specialization for Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, MD/DNB (Medicine/Pediatrics) for Neurology, Gastroenterology, Cardiology, and Nephrology from a recognized University/Institution and the Candidate should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council and the candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including Regular and Ad-hoc period.
JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment Selection Procedure
The Candidates who are filling the application form can download the selection procedure for the JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment for Senior Residents posts. The candidates can download the Application form from the official website of JSSHS or from the links given below.
- The Selection for this recruitment is done on the basis of Interview.
- After the Interview Process, the Merit List will be declared for Selected applicants.
- Documents Verification.
- All the candidates should report in the office of the Director, JSSHS at 09.00 A.M. on the day of the interview. Candidates are advised to regularly visit the official website of JSSHS for updates regarding JSSHS recruitment 2020.
- Selected candidates will get the Pay Scale Rs. 67,700/- at Level 11 + D.A and other allowances provided as per rules.
- The Place of Job posting for the JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment will be in Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society, Delhi.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age – 40 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Application fees for JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment are:-
- For General Category Candidates – 1000/-
- OBC – 600/-
- SC/ST – 500/-
- PWD – No fees
- Online gateway (SBI Collect) link available at the hospital website www.jsshs.org under Career & Opportunities option.
Steps to Fill “JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment 2020” Form
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can download the Application form, and also the links are given below.
- Print the Application form on A4 Size paper and completely filled all the details carefully in Capital Letters.
- Send the Application form along with Xerox copy of supporting documents with payment slip at the following address:-
- Director, Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital Society, C-2B, Janakpuri, New Delhi – 110058, Contact Details:- (011-25552023).
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the JSSHS Senior Residents Recruitment.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
jsshs recruitment 2020 | www.jsshs.org 2019-2020 | jsshs admit card | www.jsshs.org admit card 2019-2020 | jsshs login | jsshs Senior Residents recruitment | jsshs senior residents result | jsshs merit list 2020