JPSC short form for Jharkhand Public Service Commission is the exam conducting body for the JPSC exam 2020. JPSC exam is held every year for the recruitment for the post of Town planner. The recruiting body has officially announced the JPSC assistant town planner exam notification 2020 on its official website.
Candidates who want to participate and appear in this examination must fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit the online application form before the last date.
The link for online application form has been activated and candidates can submit the application online from the official site of JPSC. There are 77 posts that need to be fulfilled by this examination. The last date for filling the online application form is 10 august 2020. There is a nominal exam fee that needs to be paid by every candidate before 11 august 2020.
The date of examination and admit card issue date will be declared later on. Candidates need to check the official notification of the JPSC examination through print, television, or internet media.
Exam details for JPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam
- Exam conducting body:- Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC)
- Notification for:- Jharkhand JPSC Assistant Town Planner Online Form 2020
- Purpose:- Jharkhand JPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2020
Post wise vacancy details
|Post name||General||OBC||BC||EWS||SC||ST||Total posts|
|Assistant Town Planner||32||6||4||7||20||8||77|
- Online Application Start: 15 July 2020
- Registration Last Date: 10 August 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 11 August 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs. 600/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 150/-|
The application fees must be paid before the last date of submission of the online application form. Candidates must pay the exam fees through online net banking, through cards debit or credit and e-Challan.
|Minimum age||21 Yrs.|
|Maximum age||38 Yrs.|
Further age relaxation and age restrictions can be seen online from the official site of JPSC.
- Candidates have a Degree in Architecture/ B Planning/ Civil Engineering.
- For further clarification, candidates are requested to visit the official notification of the JPSC exam 2020.
How to apply online application form for JPSC exam 2020
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official site of JPSC and click the hyperlink that says JPSC Online application form for the town planner exam 2020.
- Then read the instructions carefully before filling the online application form.
- Fill in the correct details on the form and upload the passport-sized photograph, and digital signature.
- Submit the online application form and keep a copy of the acknowledgment for future reference.
Candidates must keep an eye on the JPSC official site for any further information about the examination date or downloading the admit card online.
You can subscribe to our blogs to get the latest notification.