Table of Contents
Jharkhand Public Service Commission(J.P.S.C) -2019
Recruitment of Assistant Engineer (A.E) in NABARD | Admit Card
Jharkhand Public Service Commission advertised Vacancy for the post of Assistant Engineer for postings in various departments of Jharkhand government. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check JPSC AE post Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is November, 11 2019. Download detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the JPSC AE Online Form, Simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update your JPSC AE Exam date, JPSC AE result, Jpsc ae admit card 2019, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission (J.P.S.C) was established with the aim of making a commission fully responsible for making the recruitment for the government posts in the state. The main objective of the Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) is to conduct written competitive examination and also the interviews for the selections of the candidates for any government posts in the state.
Jharkhand Public Service Commission AE Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the JPSC AE Online Form are curious about the JPSC Assistant Engineer Exam and Syllabus and Exam Scheme. Candidates please see the PDF of syllabus in this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus also be available in Hindi. You can also download it in PDF format.
JPSC AE Admit Card
The Candidates who are fill online application form can be download the jpsc AE admit card 2019 for the JPSC Assistant Engineer Exam finally the Examination Committee of Jharkhand Public Service Commission are releasing the admit card and the candidates can download the Hall tickets from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page and if you have facing any problem regarding admit card, contact to examination committee. You easily download your JPSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2020 from the help of the given links in our post and check out the Exam Dates.
Applicants who will go to attend the JPSC AE examination have to carry the document like Voter ID any other ID, College ID, PAN Card, Driving License and Aadhar Card etc. with Photograph.
- Department Name – Jharkhand Public Service Commission, Jharkhand.
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 637 Posts ( Assistant Engineer)
- Mode of Application – Online & Offline Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 15 October 2019
- And the Last date of Form is: – 11 November 2019
- Exam Date – 19-01-2020
- Admit Card – January 2020
- The selection procedure of Assistant Engineer (Civil and Mechanical) Post is :
- Written Test ( Paper I+ Paper II) + Personal Interview.
- After Interview the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Engineer Civil||542||B.E / B.Tech Engg. Degree in Civil/ Mechanical.|
|Assistant Engineer Mechanical||95|
- For Assistant Engineer Post -Selected Applicants will get the starting pay scale Level-9 Rs.9300-34800 G.P 5400/-.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Jharkhand State.
- The Minimum age Limit of Candidates is :- 21 Years
- Maximum age is :- 35 Years.
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS Category Candidates – 600/-
- And For SC/ST/PH Candidates – 150/-
- For Female Candidates – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Apply Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can Apply between 15 October 2019, to 11 November 2019.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the JPSC AE Online application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
jpsc ae admit card 2019,jpsc ae admit card 2020,jpsc ae exam date 2019,jpsc ae salary, jpsc ae syllabus,jpsc admit card, Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Admit Card 2019,Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Exam Date, JPSC AE Exam Schedule,JPSC Assistant Engineer Selection Process, Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Call Letter, Assistant Engineer Civil Admit Card, Jharkhand PSC Assistant Engineer Mechanical Hall Ticket, Jharkhand PSC Combined Assistant Engineer.