Table of Contents
Jio Scholarship 2021 : The Reliance Jio Foundation launched a scholarship program to help deserving students who are financially poor. Here we provide important information about it.
The scholarship program aims to offer financial support to economically weaker students. This scheme is available for courses in grades 10th, 11th, 12th, and UG / PG. Every eligible student can apply for a scholarship by sending the application form.
The Reliance Jio 2020-21 application form will be expected to be available from authorized Jio offices. Here, applicants can see more details about the Reliance Jio Scholarship Program.
JIO Scholarship Online Application Form 2021
Students in Class 10, 11, 12, Bachelor in Sciences, Commerce, Art, Bachelor of Technology(B.Tech), and Bachelor of Engineering (BE) and Post Graduation can apply. To receive a scholarship, the student must meet the eligibility requirements set by the department.
Students who want to pursue their education but unable to complete a higher education course due to financial problems that can take advantage of this opportunity by applying for the Jio 2021 scholarship.
Reliance Jio scholarship is provided for those applicants who are from the below poverty line. Interested and qualified students can download the application form for a scholarship on the official website. First, the student must check the eligibility for the scholarship.
You can download the Jio Scholarship PDF application to given below the page.
Class Wise Scholarship Amount
|High School||Rs. 35,000 per annum||Minimum 70% Marks in State Board and minimum 85% marks in CBSE or ICSE Board.|
|11th Class||Rs. 38,000 per annum||Minimum 70% Marks in State Board and minimum 85% marks in CBSE or ICSE Board.|
|Intermediate(12th)||Rs. 45,000 per annum||Minimum 65% Marks in State Board and a minimum 80% marks in CBSE or ICSE Board.|
|Graduation||Rs. 52,000 per annum||At least 75% Marks.|
|Post Graduation||Rs. 55,000 per annum||At least 75% Marks.|
Jio Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Students can check the latest Jio Scholarship date. Students who have completed 10th,12th grade, and Bachelor’s are eligible for the Scholarship. I think this is the best opportunity for students. Download the Scholarship Application Form or apply online for the scholarship.
The Jio scholarship is awarded to deserving students of financially weak students, who are pursuing to continue their higher education. The Educational criteria for applying for Scholarship are listed below:
- The candidate must be an Indian citizen.
- He/she must be a 10th, 11th, 12th, graduate, or graduate student.
- The candidate must be from an economically weak background.
- High School passed candidates must obtain at least 70% from a recognized state council (85% or more for CBSE and ICSE students).
- Intermediate Class applicants must receive 65% or more from a recognized state council (80% or more for CBSE and ICSE students).
- Candidates with a diploma and a postgraduate degree must obtain at least 75% of the university exam taken by a recognized university/institute.
Application Process for Jio Scholarship 2021
To enroll in the Jio Scholarship Program, applicants must complete the registration process and submit the application form within a specified period. Applicants can download and submit the online application form on Reliance Jio’s official website. You can also obtain the form from the nearest Reliance Jio office.
Applicants must enter their personal details, such as name, father’s name, etc. In addition, educational data, such as 10th, 12th grade, etc. must also Be Entered. Applicants must also add their photos while entering details on the application form.
All information on the application form must be genuine, as the authorities will check the documents later. After filling in all information carefully, applicants can submit the form online or at Jio’s office. Applicants must also make a print or photocopy of the application form which will be used for future reference.
After sending the application forms within the specified deadlines, they will be summarized by the selection committee for further processing. All applications must be verified using different parameters. The step-by-step application filtering and final selection process is as follows:
- In Applications, the Entered data and the document attachments are fully checked by the selection committee.
- During the preparation of ranking, those candidates who have obtained the highest marks with excellent grades, are given the first preference in Merit List.
- The next selection criteria are based on caste/income/age factors.
- The next step is the documents verification round.
- The selection committee takes the written and personality tests, and After several rounds, the final selection of candidates is prepared.
- The list of candidates finally selected is displayed on the website.
How to Apply Jio Scholarship 2021 Online
Students can easily apply for the scholarship by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of Reliance Jio foundation Limited https://www.reliancefoundation.org/.
- Now, look for the appropriate link to check the Scholarship notification.
- Read the notification and click the Apply online link.
- Then, complete the application form according to the guidelines provided in the notification.
- Add the required documents.
- Submit the application form and print the receipt of the completed application form for future use.
For Help : official website of the organization – www.jio.com
helpline No. – 1800-890-9999
These are the following documents that must be attached with the registration form are:
- School / University Identity Card.
- Educational qualification certificate.
- Copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of bank passbook.
- Passport size photograph.
- Students from Class 10,11, 12, Graduation/ Post Graduation
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques.1 What is the Official website of the Jio Scholarship?
Answer. The official website is www.das.reliancefoundation.org(Reliance Foundation).
Ques.2 How to Apply Online Jio Scholarship 2021?
Answer. Candidates should visit the official website and fill the Online Application form and submit it online and Take a printout of the filled form.
Ques.3 What is the Last Date of Scholarship?
Answer. The Last date of scholarship is not declared yet. Candidates are advised to visit the official website to get the latest updates about scholarship form.
Ques.4 What is the Official portal of Scholarship?
Answer. The official portal of the Scholarship form is www.das.reliancefoundation.org.
Ques.5 Is the Jio scholarship for 10th passed students?
Answer. Yes this scholarship is for 10th passed candidates. Candidates studying above 10th can also be apply for this scholarship plan.