Jharkhand Academic council (JAC) which is the exam conducting body for Jharkhand Board exams for classes 9, 10,11, and 12th has declared results of class 11th exam results 2020. All those candidates who appeared in this examination can easily download and view their Jharkhand Board class 11th exam results online from the official website of Jharkhand Board. It is to be noted that the exam for 10th and 12th was conducted in the month between February to march. The result for class 8th and 9 th has also been declared.
More than 20+ Lakh students appeared in this examination. Candidates are requested to keep an eye for further notification for checking out their dates for supplements or revaluation or rechecking. The link will be activated soon and can be seen through print media, social media, or the official website of Jharkhand board.
- Exam conducting body:- Jharkhand Board (JAC)
- Notification for:- Jharkhand Board (JAC) Class 11th Result 2020
- Purpose:- Class 11th results for Jharkhand Board
- Class 10 Exam Date: February to March 2020
- Class 12 Exam: February to March 2020
- 09th Result Declared: 02 June 2020
- 11th Result Declared: 04 July 2020
- Jharkhand Academic Council JAC, Ranchi will be Conducted the Annual Board Exam 2020.
- Total Approx 20+ Lakh Candidates are enrolled in JAC Board 2020.
- If you do not have an internet connection then you can also check your exam results through SMS. You can check the result for Jharkhand Board class 11th result through SMS. Type “RESULT” <Space> “JAC11″<Space> “Roll Code” <Space> “Roll Number” and send it to 56263.
- You can also comment us your roll number and roll code on our website and we will reply to you on your email or a comment-reply section.
|Year of examination||Total Number of Students Appeared||Boys Pass %||Girls Pass %||Overall Pass%|
|2019||312252||65.53 %||74.08 %||69.14 %|
|2018||300252||61.49 %||75.74 %||67.49 %|
|2017||326447||58 %||66 %||61.8 %|
|2016||322584||58 %||61 %||60.65 %|
How to download Jharkhand Board (JAC) Class 11th Result 2020
- First of all, candidates need to go to the official website of the JAC board and login with their roll code and roll number.
- Then the next screen will display your scorecard which candidates can download in pdf format.
- Lastly, Candidates can keep a screenshot or save the pdf format of their exam results for future reference.
In case someone wants to get the rechecking, re-totaling, or re-evaluation candidate need to submit the online application. The last date for submitting such an online form will be declared later and candidates must visit the official website from time to time.