Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana Various Posts Online Form 2020
BPPI Recruitment 2020: Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana, Bureau of Pharma of India (BPPI) has released the notification for the Posts of Assistant General Manager, Manager, Jr. Marketing Officer and Executive. The last date of the Application form is 30 April 2020. Read the full post to check Pradhan Mantri Janaushadhi Recruitment 2020 BPPI Job vacancy details, Interview Date, selection venue, application form, Notification, etc.
Interested candidates Apply for this recruitment before the last date. Candidates should be passed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with experience are eligible to apply for this post. The candidates required to carry all the certificates during the selection procedure. The Job posting of Janaushadhi recruitment is in various offices of BPPI across India.
Short Details of Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana Vacancy
Download PM Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana Recruitment Notification for more details. The vacancy is a contract basis. For filling the Form, simply Visit the BPPI career portal and click on the “Career” option, and download the notification and write all the entries carefully on the application form and send it to the given address.
We will update you on BPPI job Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Interview Date, Result, and other important details. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
Short Information on BPPI Vacancy 2020
|Name of the Organization||Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (BPPI)|
|Post Category||Contract Basis|
|Mode of Application||By Email or Offline|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant General Manager, Manager, Jr. Marketing Officer and Executive|
|Total Number of Posts||24 Posts|
|Selection Process||Screening Test and Interview|
|The Last Date of the Application Form||30 April 2020|
Total Vacancy in Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana Recruitment
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Assistant General Manager(Procurement)||01|
|Jr. Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer||20|
|Executive (Logistics & Supply Chain)||01|
|Executive (Quality & Regulatory)||01|
Post-Wise Eligibility Criteria for Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana Job
|Name of the Posts||Qualification|
|Assistant General Manager(Procurement)||B. Pharma. /B.Sc. (Biotech.) (M. Pharma /MBA (Pharma) or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with 15 Years Experience.|
|Manager (Procurement)||B. Pharma. /B.Sc. (Biotech.) (M. Pharma / MBA (Pharma) or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with 8 to 10 Years experience.|
|Jr. Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer||BBA /B.Sc./ B. Pharma. (MBA (Sales/Marketing) or equivalent from recognized University/Institute.|
Junior Marketing Officer – 01 Year Experience.
Marketing Officer – 02 Year Experience.
|Executive (Logistics & Supply Chain)||BCA/B.Sc. (Computer Science) (MBA or equivalent from recognized University/Institute with 01 Year Experience.|
|Executive (Quality & Regulatory)||B. Pharma (M. Pharma/ MBA (Pharma) from recognized University/Institute with 01 Year Experience.|
Read Here in detail for Selection Procedure for the BPPI Job
Qualified candidates who are interested in this recruitment can download the selection procedure for the BPPI Job vacancy. The Applicants can also download the notification from the official website of Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (www.janaushadhi.gov.in) or from the links given below. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the selection Procedure from this article.
- The shortlisting of candidates is done on the basis of Screening Test and Personal Interview.
- In the Initial Screening Test, Applicants are requested to submit the filled Application form with a copy of all educational, experience, etc. documents. The complete application form will be checked, verified and screened and by the Recruitment board. Candidates who found eligible will be called for Personal Interview.
- In the Interview Test, there will be a Personal Interview of the candidates. Based on the performance in the personal interview, the candidates will be shortlisted.
- After the interview Test, the merit will be declared for selected applicants.
- Documents verification
Selection Venue for the Janaushadhi Recruitment
- The selection venue for the Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana vacancy is at CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extension., New Delhi – 110055. Candidates are advised to visit the BPPI career portal to get the latest updates about recruitment.
Post-Wise Pay Scale of Janaushadhi Recruitment 2020
Place of Posting for BPPI Various Posts
Age Limit of Applicants
- The Maximum and minimum age candidates are as follows:-
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Assistant General Manager(Procurement)||Maximum – 45 Years|
|Manager (Procurement)||Maximum – 35 Years|
|Jr. Marketing Officer / Marketing Officer||Maximum – 30 Years|
|Executive (Logistics & Supply Chain)||Maximum – 30 Years|
|Executive (Quality & Regulatory)||Maximum – 30 Years|
- Age relaxation is given as per rules.
- For more details about Age Limit. Read the official notification.
Steps to Apply for Bhartiya Jan Aushadhi Pariyojana
- On a website Portal, the Candidate can apply before the last date. The Last date is 30-04-2020.
- Open the website and download the Application form.
- Print the Application form in A4 size paper and filled very carefully.
- After filling the form. It should send on this Email Id- [email protected] OR can send their applications (Hard Copies) to:-
CEO, BPPI at E-1, 8th Floor, Videocon Tower, Jhandewalan Extn., New Delhi – 110055.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Janaushadhi recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) – BPPI Recruitment 2020
Q.1 What is the official website of the Janaushadhi?
The official website of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Yojana is www.janaushadhi.gov.in.
Q.2 How to Apply online for Janaushadhi Recruitment?
Candidates can visit the Janaushadhi career portal and check the vacancy notification. Download the Application and fill the form and send it to the given address.
Q.3 What is the Helpline/Customer Care Number of Janaushadhi?
The Helpline/Customer Care Number of Janaushadhi is 1800-180-8080 (Toll-free Number).
Q.4 How to Check Janaushadhi Registration Status of recruitment form?
Applicants can check the official website, Open the website and click on the “Career” option. And check the notification.
Q.5 What is the full form of BPPI?
The full form of BPPI is the Bureau of Pharma PSUs of India (BPPI).
List of Helpful Links
|Download Application Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
You May Also Like