Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Various Posts in JMRC | Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment
Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation advertised Vacancy for the post of Maintainer Electrician, Station Controller / Train Operator, Junior Engineer Civil, Junior Engineering Electronics, Maintainer Electronics, Maintainer Fitter, Junior Engineer Electrical, Customer Relation Assistant for postings in Jaipur Metro Stations. Interested applicants can apply for JMRC Recruitment. Follow this article to check Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment Online Application form details, qualification, eligibility criteria, Exam Centers and admit card, etc.
The last date for Online Application form is January 23, 2020. Download a detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the JMRC Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form. Save the Application form. We will update your Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment result, Exam date, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Jaipur Metro Rail Corporation (Jaipur).
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 39 Posts (Various Posts)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 23 December 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 23 January 2020
Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment Selection Process
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is Based on Written Exam.
- Selected Applicants will get the Pay Level 5 to Level 10 with starting Basic pay 20800 to 33800/-.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Jaipur Metro Stations.
Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment Qualification
- Maintainer Electrician – Two Year ITI(NCVT / SCVT) in Fitter or Electronics.
- Station Controller / Train Operator– Graduation Degree in Any Stream with Min.50% Marks and Physics and Mathematics in Intermediate Level.
- Junior Engineer (Civil)– Graduation Degree in Civil Engineering with Min. 50% Marks.
- Junior Engineering Electronics – Graduation Degree in Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering with Min. 50% Marks.
- Maintainer Electronics– Two Year ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Fitter or Electronics.
- Maintainer Fitter – Two Year ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Fitter or Electronics.
- Junior Engineer Electrical – Graduation Degree in Electrical Engineering with Min. 50% Marks.
- Customer Relations Assistant – Graduation Degree in Any Stream with a minimum 50% Marks.
- Read full official Notification for Details about of Qualification.
- Minimum Age for Candidates – 18 Years ( For Maintainer – Electrician, Fitter, Electronics)
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 41 Years ( For all other Posts)
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For UR/GN- 500/-
- OBC/BC/SBC – 400/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 250/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment Online Form
- On JMRC Website Portal, Candidate can Apply between December 23, 2019, to January 23, 2020.
- Applicant, Please read the full notification before applying for the Jaipur Metro JMRC Recruitment 2020-2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned all the documents used in recruitment form related document – photo, sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|