ITBP Constable exam notification 2020 has been announced by the recruiting body Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) on its official website. Every year ITBP constable exams are conducted for recruitment of General Duty Constable. For those candidates who want to apply for these posts through sports quota.
Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria for filling the online application form for the recruitment of ITBP Constable GD through sports quota. The entire details can also be seen through the official website of ITBP. The online application link will be activated on 13/7/2020, The last date for submission of online form is 26 August. There is also an application fee that can be paid through net banking, through cards debit or credit card, or through e-Challan.
The date of issuing admits card and examination date will be declared later on. Hence candidates must refer to the official website or check out the print or television media. There are 51 posts that need to be fulfilled through the sports quota for both males and females.
- Recruiting Body: Indo Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
- Purpose:- Recruitment of Constable General Duty GD through sports quota
- Posts:- 51
Sports wise Vacancy details
The vacancy for the posts for General duty as per sports skills can be understood by the following table.
- Online Application Start: 13 July 2020
- Registration Last Date: 26 August 2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 26 August 2020
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
|General, OBC, EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC, ST Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
** Pay the Exam Fee Through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking/ E Challan Fee Mode.
Age restrictions & Eligibility criteria
Age restriction for various posts is different which can be understood by the following table
|Minimum age||18 Yrs.|
|Maximum age||23 Yrs.|
Candidates must see the official website for age relaxation and eligibility criteria
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (Matriculation) exam or its equivalent from Recognized Board in India.
- Read the Notification for Sports Eligibility Details.
How to submit ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Online Form 2020
- First of all, candidates needs to register themselves on ITBP official website from the link given bellow
- After successful registration on this site, you can then login with your registered email id and password.
- Then apply the online application form for available posts by clicking the relevant hyperlink.
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully while filling up the form.
- Upload the necessary documents and submit the online form successfully.
- Keep the screenshot of the acknowledgment message for future reference.
- Apply Online:- Link Activate on 13/07/2020
- Download Notification:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here