Vikram Sara Bhai Space Center is the recruiting body of ISRO has recently uploaded the admit card or hall tickets for candidates who submitted the online application form for the post of Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Library Assistant. It is to be noted that there are a total of 63 posts –out of which there is 56 vacancy post for a technical assistant, 4 for scientific assistant and 3 is for library assistant. Candidates who want to appear in this ISRO exam 2020 must fulfill the eligibility criteria. To get the latest ISRO exam notification 2020 candidates can check the official website of Vikram Sara Bhai Space Center as well.
The online start date started from 18th December 2019 and the last date of registration was 1 January 2020. The examination is going to be held on 04th April 2020. ISRO exam admits card is available online and candidates can download it from the official website of Vikram Sara Bhai Space Center(VSBS) as well.
Recruitment details for ISRO exam 2020
- Recruiting Body: Vikram Sara Bhai Space Center (ISRO)
- Post: Technical Assistant, Scientific Assistant and Library Assistant
- Total:-63 posts
Important dates for ISRO exam 2020
- Online Application Start: 18/12/2019
- Registration Last Date: 01/01/2020 up to 05 PM Only.
- Fee Payment Last Date: 01/01/2020
- Result: 04 April 2020
- Admit Card Available: 08/03/2020
- Result date:-Notified soon.
Vacancy of posts
|Post Name||Number of vacancies|
There will be a non-refundable application fee of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred & Fifty Only) for each application. The fee may be paid online through Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking only through the Integrated SBI ePay facility. No other mode of payment will be acceptable and the fee will not be refundable under any circumstances. Female / Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST) / Ex-servicemen [EX-SM] and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWBD) candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee. Please note that the applications of non-exempted categories without Application Fee will not be considered.
|General /OBC/EWS||Rs. 250/-|
|SC / ST / PH||Rs. 0/-|
|All Category Female||Rs. 0/-|
**Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net banking/E Challan/SBI Collect
The minimum age for appearing in ISRO Exam 2020 is 18 years and maximum age is 35 years. Candidates can also check the age relaxations from the official website of VSBS as well.
|Minimum Age||18 Years.|
|Maximum Age||35 Years|
Eligibility criteria for Technical Assistant in ISRO
- Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade with Minimum First Class Marks. For More Details Read the Notification.
Eligibility criteria for Scientific Assistant in ISRO
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science B.Sc in Chemistry / Mathematics / Physics in Any Recognized University in India with First Class Marks.
Eligibility criteria for Library Assistant in ISRO
- Master’s Degree in Library Science / Library & Information Science with First Class Marks.
How to download the admit card for the ISRO exam 2020 for various posts?
- First, go to official website of VSSC from the link https://www.vssc.gov.in/VSSC/
- Then from the latest news section click the read more button of Download Written Test Hall Ticket.
- Once you are redirected to the page that asks you for entering your registration number and email id.
- Candidates can enter the correct information and then click on the download hall ticket to view the hall tickets online.
- They can easily download the pdf format of the test Hall tickets and take a print out for future reference as well.
The selection process consists of (1) written test and (2) skill test. The written test will be conducted first and short-listing will be done based on the written test scores and required number of candidates (ratio between vacancy and number of candidates to be called for skill test) alone shall be called for skill test. The written test will be conducted testing the theoretical and practical knowledge of the candidate covering both the breadth and depth of the prescribed curriculum.
The skill test will be evaluated on a 100 point scale with a minimum of 60% for qualification. The final selection will be done amongst skill test qualified candidates, purely based on the scores obtained in the written test. From amongst candidates who qualify in the skill test with 60% marks, empanelment will be done in the order of marks obtained in the written test. In case of a tie in the written scores, the academic scores of the notified qualification will be the tie-breaker.
**Please note that the qualification prescribed for the posts advertised is the minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible for selection.