Table of Contents
Indian Oil Corporation Limited Apprentice Recruitment
Recruitment of Various Trade Apprentice in Indian Oil Ltd
Indian Oil Corporation Limited released Vacancy for the various post under apprenticeship .Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers. Download Indian Oil Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for. We will update you Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment various posts exam date, result, Merit List Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only. The last date for submission of Online form is 22 March 2020.
About Indian Oil
“Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), commonly known as Indian Oil is an Indian government owned oil and gas company headquartered in New Delhi. It is the largest commercial oil company in the country, with a net profit of INR 19,106 crore for the financial year 2016–17″
- Department Name – Indian Oil Corporation Limited
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 500 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Start Date of Form – 22 February 2020
- Last date of Submit Online Form is: – 20 March 2020
- Admit Card – 20 March 2020
- Date of Exam – 29 March 2020 (Expected)
Examination Pattern and Syllabus for Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment
The Applicants who are interested to giving the exam can be downloading the Examination pattern of Indian Oil Corporation Ltd apprentice Post for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the full vacancy details.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
The questions would be in bilingual (English & Hindi).
Note:- Candidates having any higher professional qualifications such as B.E / B.Tech, MBA, CA, LLB, MCA or any other equivalent qualification or pursuing higher qualification shall Not be considered.
Selection Process for Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment
- The selection procedure of Indian Oil Trade Apprentice is :
- Written Test will be conducted (90 Minutes)
- The merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- Documents Verification
- The duration of apprenticeship is 12 months for all disciplines except Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices) & Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders) will be having 15 Months training.
|Name of the Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Name of the State||Total|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03|
- Selected candidate will get the Stipend as per rule Apprenticeship act.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age of Candidates – 24 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- The Examination for Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment shall be held in Various cities in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Raipur, Panjim and Silvassa.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Goa and Dadra & Nagar Haveli).
Steps to Fill Form
- Candidates are advised to register as a Trade Apprentice online on a www.apprenticeship.gov.in/ Portal.
- Any corrigendum/addendum or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on official website of Indian oil www.iocl.com.
- Candidates should be Apply on www.iocl.com & Click on (Careers Apprenticeships).
- And then click on “Engagement of Technical and Non -Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region (Marketing Division)-FY 2019-20 (2nd cycle).“
- Candidates have to apply for Any one Discipline Code Only.
- And the Last date for Apply Online Application form is 22 March 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Indian Oil Apprentice Recruitment Application form.
- Before Sending the the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|