Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech July Entry Admission Online Form 2019. Join Indian Navy has recently issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech July Entry Admission. The online form for the Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech July Entry Admission will be out soon. Once released, interested and eligible candidates can fill the online form. More details like eligibility, important dates, age criteria, links etc are given below in this article on Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech July Entry Admission Online Form 2019.
Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech July Entry Admission Details
Recruiting Body: Indian Navy (Nausena Bharti)
Post: The Indian Navy has released several vacancies for Nausena Bharti 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2020.
Some Important dates for Indian Navy Nausena Bharti 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2020 are given below. Candidates are requested to take a note of the dates for future reference or you can bookmark this page.
- Starting date of online application: 29 November 2019
- Registration Last Date of registering online: 19 December 2019
- Merit List Announce date: To be Notified Soon
Some exact dates are yet to be announced by the concerned authorities. All the candidates are requested to keep visiting our website for the latest updates or keep an eye on the official website. You can also bookmark this page for future reference.
The application fee for Indian Navy Btech 10+2 entry 2020 are as follows:
- General/ OBC Candidates : Rs. 0 /-
- SC & ST Candidates : Rs. 0 /-
- It is totally free for everyone to apply for the 10+2 B.Tech Entry July 2020 in Indian Navy. You just need to fill the online application for getting registered in entry process.
There are a certain minimum and maximum age set up the government. Only those candidates who follow the age restrictions are eligible to apply.
- Born Between 02/01/2001 to 01/07/2003.
- Only Valid JEEMAIN 2019 Score Card holding Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy.
- Only Unmarried Male Candidates are Eligible for this Vacancy. Married candidates do not apply.
For age relaxation, if exist and other details, candidates are advised to read the official notification. The link to the official notification is given in the important links section.
All the interested candidates can check their eligibility from here. Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria are allowed to apply. You can check the eligibility criteria for the post from here:
- Candidates Must be Enrolled and Appeared JEEMAIN 2019 Examination.
- Candidates Passed 10+2 Exam with 70% Marks in PCM Subjects and 50% Marks in English in Class 10 or 12 Level.
The candidate’s physical properties will also be checked in the recruitment process. Only those candidates satisfying the physical eligibility criteria will be considered for the post. Here are the physical eligibility details:
- Height : 157 CMS
Only those candidates who fulfil the eligibility details are eligible to apply for Indian Navy Btech 10+2 entry 2020. Interested candidates are requested to read the official notification before applying. The link to download or view the notification is given below in the important links section.
Some of the important links for Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech July Entry Admission Online Form 2019 are given below, Make use of these links for fast and hustle-free applying process. All the eligible and interested candidates are requested to read the official notification before applying, The official notification contains more details about the recruitment. The link to check or download the official notification is given below in the table. You can bookmark this page, we will keep updating this page for updates.
|Apply Now||Link to be activated on 29 November 2019|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Thanks for reading, hope you find the article useful. Keep visiting for more such useful and latest information on government jobs, exam, result, notifications and more.