Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard (Ministry of Defense) 2020
Recruitment of Yantrik 01/2020 Batch |Result|
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Indian Coast Guard declared the Yantrik result and Uploaded final Result for the Post of Yantrik 01/2020 Batch recruitment. Those Candidates who can appeared written exam can Check their final Results.
Indian Coast Guard was advertised notification for filling Online Application Form in August 2019 . Those Applicants having Diploma in Engineering ( Mechanical, Electrical & E.C) are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details and Next Procedure for this recruitment. We will update your Yantrik result, D.V Procedure, other Process and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name – Indian Coast Guard, India
- Post Name – Yantrik 01/2020
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 11 August 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 17 August 2019
- Final Result– 02 January 2019 (Declared)
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Selection Process
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is Based on Merit( Diploma Percentage)+ Written Test + Physical Fitness Test.
|Physical Fitness Test|
- Selected Applicants will get the Basic Pay 29200/- in Level 5 + Dearness Allowances.
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be anywhere in India.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engg/ Mechanical with First Division Marks.
- Read the full official Notification for Details about of Qualification.
- Minimum Age for Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age for Candidates– 22 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Form Fees
- For UR/General – No fees ( Only Registration Required)
- For SC/ST/PH – No fees
Steps to Check Result 2020
- On Indian Coast Guard website Portal, Candidate can check result from 02 January, 2020.
- Download the PDF File and Search your Roll.no. in Result List.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant Please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational document, proof of identity, address proof etc for DV process.
- Scanned Copies of all the document used in recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document etc.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|