Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 02/2020 Batch Form 2020
Recruitment of Yantrik in Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment announced Vacancy for the post of Yantrik. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment form 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card, etc. The last date for Online form is 22 March 2020. Download Indian coast guard Yantrik Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you, Indian coast guard, Yantrik exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Indian Coast Guard
“The Indian Coast Guard is an armed force that protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. ”
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Posts Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This post provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment syllabus from the official website of the Indian Coast Guard.
The Examination shall be held in the following centers:-
- Department Name – Indian Coast Guard
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 37 Posts/ Yantrik
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- Form Start:- 16 March 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 22 March 2020
- Exam Date – April/May 2020
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection process for the Post of Yantrik Post is:-
- Written Test
- Medical Fitness Test
- After the Skill Test, the merit list will be declared for selected Applicants.
Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling the online application form can be downloading Exam pattern for the exam preparation of this vacancy. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post.
- The written test will be objective type.
- The question paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning, aptitude & English.
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Pay Scale|
|Yantrik 02/2020||37||Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electronics & Telecommunication (Radio / Power) Engineering from AICTE with First Division Marks.|
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in various headquarters in India.
- Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay 29200/-(Level- 5) + Rs.6200/-DA and other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- Height : 157 CMS
- 20 Squat Ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 1.6 KM Running in 7 Minutes
- 10 Pushup
- Chest: Minimum 5 CMS Expansion
- For Yantrik Posts –
- And For UR/OBC – No fees
- For SC/ST – No fees
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can fill Online application form on www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in before 22 March 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment form 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|