Table of Contents
Indian coast guard recruitment 2020 join indian coast guard apply online and Indian coast guard syllabus & indian coast guard exam paper for preparation and Indian coast guard navik gd syllabus pdf download from our blog and also coast guard cut off
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Navik GD in Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard released Vacancy for the post of Navik (General Duty). Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment before last date. Read this post to check Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2020 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is February, 02 2020. Download Indian Coast Guard recruitment detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Application Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill the entire field, recheck the entry very carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you Coast guard cut off, exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Indian Coast Guard
“The Indian Coast Guard is an armed force that protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone.”
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2020 Online Application form syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download Indian Coast Guard Syllabus in Hindi.
Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Indian coast guard exam paper pdf for post of Navik GD. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page, and if you have facing any problem during filling Online Application form, contact to examination committee. You easily download the Exam pattern and Indian Coast guard Navik GD syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy. You can also download the previous question papers from the official website of Department.
- The written examination will be of objective type.
- The main Subjects – Mathematics, Physics, Basic Chemistry, Knowledge of English (12th standard), General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning etc.
The Online Examination shall be held in across India. The Candidates have an option to choose the cities as Center for Online Examination.
- Department Name – Indian Coast Guard
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 260 Posts/ Navik GD
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 26 January 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 02 February 2020
- Exam Date – March 2020
- Admit Card – February 2020
- The selection procedure of Indian coast Guard Post is :
- Selection will be based on higher percentage of marks.
- Written Test
- Medical Examination (PFT)
- After written test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- 6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
- 10 Push up.
Name of the Post
|Navik( General Duty)||260||Passed Intermediate Exam with Minimum 50% Marks with Physics and Maths Subjects.
For More Details Read the official Notification.
- Selected Candidates will get the Basic Pay of Rs.21700/- (Pay Level 3) with DA and other allowances.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The new batch training will from August 2020.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Headquarters/Applied State/Anywhere in India.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 22 Years
- The age of Candidates between 01/08/1998 to 31/07/2002
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN Candidates – No fees
- For Reserved category Candidates – No fees
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 26 January 2020 to 02 February 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Indian Coast Guard recruitment 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|