Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch Navik 01/2020 Result 2020
The Indian Coast Guard Recruitment board has announced the result for Navik 01/2020 Batch Result. For getting the final merit list of candidates, the Student is advised to check the official website of the Indian Coast guard or Also the resulting link is given below. Qualified candidates will be called for Medical Test and Documents verification. The result is available on the official website of Indian Coast Guard www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in.
Steps to Check the Coast Guard Navik Result 2020
- On the website Portal, the Candidate can check Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch Navik 01/2020 Result from March 14, 2020.
- Search your Roll. No. in Result List.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Candidates have to carry all educational documents, proof of identity, address proof, etc for the next process.
- Scanned Copies of the entire document used in recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document etc.
Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2020 Admit Card 2019-2020
Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2020 Admit Card 2019. Join Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch admit card 2019 is now out. The admit card has been uploaded by the Join Indian Coast Guard. The admit card cum hall ticket can be checked now. All those candidates who applied for the Navik Cook, Steward in (Domestic Branch) Recruitment 2019 can check their admit card cum hall ticket online via the link provided in the important links section of this article. The link to check the admit card has been provided in this article on Indian Coast Guard Navik Domestic Branch 01/2020 Admit Card 2019. For more details, read this full article.
Recruiting Body: Indian Coast Guard
Post: Navik Cook, Steward in (Domestic Branch)
Total Number of vacancies to be filled: The total number of vacancies to be filled in this Navik Cook, Steward in (Domestic Branch) Recruitment 2019 Batch No. 01/2020 is NA.
- Starting date of Online Application: 30 October 2019
- Last Date to register online for the recruitment: 08 November 2019
- Exam Date: November 2019
- Admit Card Available: 17 November 2019
- Examination Date- November/December 2020
- Result declared – 14 March 2020
- Minimum Age to apply for the recruitment: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age to apply for the recruitment: 22 Years.
- For details about age relaxation, candidates are requested to read the official notification. The link to official notification has been provided in the important links section of this article.
- The eligibility for recruitment is a follows:
- Candidates Passed Class 10th (High School) Exam with 50% Marks For SC /ST: 45% Marks.
- Candidates are requested to read the official notification for more details on eligibility.
- For General & OBC Candidates: No fees
- For SC & ST Candidates: No fees
- The selection criteria for recruitment is as follows:
- Shortlisting criteria will be based on a higher percentage of marks for a particular examination Centre.
- The qualifying cut off percentage (%) of a particular Centre may be increased if the number of applications with a higher percentage is received.
- The written examination will be of objective type, which will generally cover subjects Quantitative Aptitude, Mathematics, General Sciences, General English, General Awareness (Current Affairs & General Knowledge) and Reasoning (Verbal & Non-Verbal).
- Those who qualify written examination will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Initial Medical Examination (Preliminary). The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
|Download Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official website||Click Here|