Table of Contents
Indian Coast Guard Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Assistant Commandant in Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard released Vacancy for the post of Assistant Commandant Group ‘A’ for postings in various Headquarters in India. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Follow this article to Check Indian coast guard recruitment 2019 Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is February, 15 2020. Download Indian coast guard assistant commandant notification 2020 advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you Indian coast guard recruitment 2020 Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details periodically on this page only.
Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations. The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi.
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus for Assistant Commandant
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download it in PDF format.
Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Indian coast guard question papers and Indian coast guard exam paper pdf for the exam preparation of this vacancy. Finally the Examination Committee of Indian Coast Guard is releasing the Vacancy and the candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page, and if you have facing any problem during filling Online Application form, contact to examination committee. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy and Indian coast guard assistant commandant notification 2/2020 Exam Dates, Admit Card, Exam centers etc.
Indian Coast Guard Question Papers
We also provides a previous years question papers in Pdf, for the candidates to easily understand the exam pattern and procedure of the Preliminary Examination.
You can also download the Indian Coast Guard Exam Paper from the official website of Department.
The Online Preliminary Examination shall be held in Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Noida. The Candidates have an option to choose the State Center for Online Preliminary Examination.
- Department Name – Indian Coast Guard, India.
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 25 Posts/ Assistant Commandant.
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode.
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 09 February 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 15 February 2020
- Exam Date (Pre) – March 2020
- Admit Card – Coming Soon
- The selection procedure of Assistant Commandant Post is :
- Preliminary Exam (Stage I)
- Mains Written Exam and (Stage II)
- After Interview the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
- Medical Examination.
Posts Wise Details
|Name of the Post||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant Commandant||25||Graduation Degree with Minimum 55% Marks and Math and Physics as a Subject in Intermediate.
For More Details Read the official Notification.
Only for SC / ST Candidates.
- The Starting Pay Scale of Selected Candidates will get Rs.56100/- in Pay Level 10.
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applied State/Anywhere in India.
- The age Limit of Candidates is between 01/07/1990 to 30/06/1999.
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For SC/ST Candidates – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 09 February 2020 to 15 February 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Indian coast guard recruitment 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here (Started soon)|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
indian coast guard recruitment 2020,salary,application form 2019,indian coast guard vacancy 2019,indian coast guard assistant commandant notification 2020,indian coast guard recruitment 2019assistant commandant notification 2019 pdf,commandant notification 2018,assistant commandant notification 2/2020,navik gd syllabus pdf download,coast guard navik gd syllabus 2019,coast guard question papers