Indian Bank SO Online Form 2020
Recruitment of Specialist Officer in Indian Bank | Admit Card
Indian Bank announced Vacancy for the post of Assistant Manager Credit, Manager (Security , Forex II, Legal II, Dealer II, Risk Management) and Senior Manager Risk Management. Interested applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check Indian bank specialist officer Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card etc. The last date for Online Application form is February, 10 2020. Download Indian bank SO notification and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting online form, Save the Application form. We will update you Indian bank so exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key and other important details on this page only.
Eligible Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
About Indian Bank
“Indian Bank is an Indian state-owned financial services company established in 1907 and headquartered in Chennai, India. It has 20,924 employees, 2900 branches with 2861 ATMs and 1014 cash deposit machines and is one of the top performing public sector banks in India.”
Indian Bank Specialist Officer SO Recruitment Admit Card 2020
Indian Bank has recently released the Specialist Officer SO Vacancy 2020 admit card on the official website. The admit card is download online. Candidates are required to download the Indian Bank SO admit card before 2 to 3 days before the exam to avoid issues due to heavy traffic on the website and also check the examination centre. The candidate will carefully check all the important details printed on the admit card like Name, Roll Number, Centre Details, Date of Exam, Reporting Time, etc. Read this post to check the steps to download the admit card.
Indian Bank SO Syllabus 2020
Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus of Specialist Officer from this article. This post provides full information with full details. The detailed Syllabus links are also being available in our post. You can also download Indian Bank SO Syllabus in PDF Format.
Indian Bank SO Exam Pattern
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Assistant Manager, Manager and Senior Manager Examination pattern. The candidates can download the syllabus and exam pattern from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all information in this page, and if you have facing any problem during filling Online Application form, comment below. You can also download the previous question papers from the official website of Department.
- Penalty for Wrong Answer in Exams-
There will be a penalty of 1/4th of the mark for wrong answer.
- For Scale I & Scale II Posts:-
- For Scale III Posts:-
- The Online Examination shall be held in various centers in across India. The Candidates have an option to choose the cities as Center for Online Examination.
- The Interview will be conducted at Chennai.
- The center will not be changed after final submission of online application form.
- Department Name – Indian Bank (Chennai)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 138 Posts/ Various Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form is: – 22 February 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 10 February 2020
- Exam Date – 08-03-2020
- Admit Card – February 2020
- The selection procedure of Indian bank specialist officer Post is :
- Written Test
- After written test the merit list will be declare for selected Applicants.
|Name of the Post||Eligibility Criteria||Posts||Experience|
|Manager Credit||Graduation Degree with P.G Degree in Business / Finance / Management / Banking OR CA/ICWA from recognized University.||85||Nil|
|Manager Credit II||Graduation Degree with P.G Degree in Business / Finance / Management / Banking OR CA/ICWA from recognized University.||15||One year|
|Manager Security II||Graduation Degree in Any Stream from recognized University.||15||Five Years Exp. As a Navy/Army OR|
Air force/Police officer.
|Manager Forex II||Graduation Degree with Master Degree in Business / Finance / Management / Banking OR CA/ICWA from recognized University.||10||Three Year|
|Manager Legal II||Graduation Degree in Law LLB and enrolled in Bar Council.||02||Three Years in Law practice.|
|Manager Dealer II||Graduation Degree with P.G Degree in Business / Finance / Management / Banking OR CA/ICWA||02||Three year|
|Manager Risk Management||Graduation Degree with P.G Degree in Business / Finance / Management / Banking / Statistics / Econometrics||05||One year|
|Senior Manager Risk Management||Graduation Degree with Master Degree in Business / Finance / Management / Banking / Statistics / Econometrics / Risk Management / Mathematics / Economics from recognized University.||01||Three year|
- Selected Candidates will get the emoluments given below:-
- For More details – Read the Full official Notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applied State/Headquarters/Regional Office etc. in India.
- The Age Limit of Candidates :-
- For Assistant Manager (Credit)-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- For Manager Post (Credit, Forex, Legal, dealer and Risk Management)-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 25 Years
- Maximum Age – 35 Years
- For Senior Manager Post-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – 27 Years
- Maximum Age – 37 Years
- Age Relaxation given as per rules.
- Kindly Visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- For GN/OBC/EWS Candidates – 600/-
- SC/ST/PH Candidates – 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through both Online & Offline mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking & Offline.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 22 January 2020 to 10 February 2020.
- Applicant please read the full notification before applying for the Indian bank specialist officer Online Application.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Download Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download State/Cities wise Center Details||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
indian bank so,indian bank specialist officer,indian bank so recruitment, indian bank so notification,indian bank recruitment specialist officer,recruitment of specialist officers in indian bank,indian bank so exam,indian bank so admit card,indian bank so exam date, indian bank so admit card,indian bank so vacancy admit card,