Table of Contents
India Post GDS Recruitment Online form 2020
Recruitment of Gram Dak Sevak in India Post
India Post announced Vacancy for the post of Gram Dak Sevak. Eligible applicants can apply for this Recruitment. Read this post to check India Post GDS Recruitment Online form 2020. Online Application form details, Qualification, Eligibility Criteria, and exam Centers and admit card, etc. Download India Post GDS Recruitment notification and detailed advertisement for more details. We will update you India Post GDS exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only. Candidates to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. And the candidates applying for the above posts should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for the post applied for.
- Start & Last date of Online Form is: –
- Rajasthan Circle II – 22 June 2020 to 21 July 2020
- Madhya Pradesh / Haryana / Uttrakhand – 08 June 2020 to 07 July 2020
- For West Bengal Region – 18 February 2020 to 18 March 2020
- For Uttar Pradesh – 23 March 2020 to 15 May 2020
- Andhra Pradesh / Chhattisgarh / Telangana – 15 October 2019 to 15 November 2019
- Bihar / Gujarat/ Karnataka/ Assam/ Kerala – August 2019 to September 2019
- Delhi / Himachal Pradesh/ Jharkhand – June 2019 to July 2019
The Online Examination shall be held in major Cities in India/Applying State.
- The selection procedure of the India Post GDS Recruitment Post is :
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- After the written test, the merit list will be declared for selected Applicants.
India Post GDS Recruitment Age Limit | Eligibility Criteria
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Eligibility Criteria|
|GDS (Gram Dak Sevak)||18-40 Years||High School Exam Passed from a Recognized Board with Mathematics and English Subject and Candidates Know the Local Language of Applied State.|
India Post GDS Recruitment (State Wise Vacancy) Details
|Name of the State||Total Posts|
- Selected Candidates will get the starting pay Scale 10000-12000.
- Read official Notification to check for Post wise pay scale.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applied Region or Pan India.
- The India Post GDS Recruitment Application fees are-
- For GN/OBC/EWS Candidates – 100/-
- And For SC/ST/PH candidates – No fees
- Female – No fees
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card &Net Banking.
|Apply Online||Click here|
|Pay Form fees||Click here|
|Login to Complete Form||Click here|
|Download UP Phase II Result 2020(New)
|Download Notification (Uttar Pradesh)||Click here|
|Download Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
India Post GDS Recruitment Examination Pattern | Syllabus
The Candidates who are filling online application form can be downloading the Examination pattern of India Post GDS Post for the exam preparation of this vacancy. The candidates can fill the form from the official website or from the links given below. We are provided all the information on this page, and if you have to face any problem during filling the Online Application form, contact the examination committee. You easily download the Exam pattern and syllabus from the given links in our post and also check out the vacancy of India Post GDS Recruitment Online form 2020. Candidates, who have applied for this exam, please see the syllabus in PDF from this article. This article provides full information with full details. You can also download India Post GDS Posts Syllabus 2020 from the official website of India Post.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of High School Marks.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only.
Steps to Fill Online Form
- On www.appost.in/gdsonline/ Portal, the Candidate can apply before the Last date.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the India Post GDS Recruitment Online form 2020 Application form.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
About India Post
“The Department of Posts, trading as India Post, is a government-operated postal system in India, which is a subsidiary of the Ministry of Communications. Generally called “the post office” in India, it is the most widely distributed postal system in the world.”