National Testing Agency (NTA) 2020
Joint Entrance Examination-JEE MAIN Phase II Online Form | Result
National Testing Agency (N.T.A) declared the JEE Main Phase I result and Uploaded Final Result for the JEE Main result 2020 check online Examination. Those Candidates who can appear the written exam can check their final Results.
NTA advertised a notification for filling the Online Application Form in September 2019. This Recruitment is conducted by NTA India. Those Applicants having Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry & Math’s are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Read the detailed Notification for complete details about this recruitment. We will update your JEE Main result 2020 check online result, Cutoff and Counseling Process, and other important details periodically on this page only.
JEE Main Cutoff 2019-2020
Joint Entrance Exam will announce soon for Category wise Cut off Marks. The candidates would be shortlisted according to the marks obtained in the written test. JEE Main Cut off will be decided by Examination Committee respectively & those candidates scoring more than Cut off will be shortlisted for next round Counseling Process. JEE Main latest results are being uploaded at official website www.ntaresults.nic.in
Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern
Candidates who have applied for the JEE Main Online Form are curious about the JEE Main Exam Syllabus and Exam Scheme. Candidates please see the PDF of the syllabus in this article. This article provides full information with full details. The circular & Syllabus also be available in Hindi. You can also download it in PDF format.
- Department Name – Joint Entrance Examination (JEE MAIN)
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 07-02-2020
- Last Date of Apply – 12-03-2020
- Last Date Application Fees – 12-03-2020
- Exam Date – April 2020 (Postponed)
- Exam Date for Online Examination [18-23 July 2020](New Exam Date)
- Application Form Re-Open [ 19-24 May 2020 ]
- Admit Card – July 2020 (Coming Soon)
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is based on Written Exam.
- Candidate must be passed Intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board in India.
- Read the full official Notification for Details about Qualification.
- For General Candidates –The Candidates Not be Born After 01-10-1995.
- For SC/ST /PH Candidates not be born after 01-10-1990.
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
- Form Fee Paper 1
- GN/ O.B.C (Male) – 650/-
- SC / ST (Male) – 325/-
- GN / O.B.C (Female) – 325/-
- SC / ST (Female) – 325/-
- Form Fee Paper 2
- General / OBC (Male) – 1300/-
- SC / ST (Male) – 650/-
- General / OBC (Female) – 650/-
- SC / ST (Female) – 650/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
|Apply Online (New)||Click Here (Started)|
|Download Re-Open Notice||Click Here (New)|
|For Change Center||Click Here|
|For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Steps to Fill Online Application Form
- On JEE Main website Portal, Candidate can Apply form and also check JEE Main result 2020.
- Fill all the required details. And submit the Application Form.
- Print the Page.
- Applicant please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational documents, proof of identity, address proof, etc for the process.
- Scanned Copies of the entire document used in the recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document, etc.