Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) conducts higher secondary examination for class 10th and 12th every year. The Result for both class 10th and 12th has been declared by the exam conducting body CISCE. It is to be noted that ICSE exam for class 10th was conducted between 27 February to 30 March 2020 while 10+2 Board examination was conducted between 03 February to 31 March 2020.CISCE has officially declared the ICSE Board Exam Results 2020 on its official website and candidates can view and download the ICSE Board exam results online.
All those candidates who are unsatisfied with their results can choose for revaluation or rechecking. The dates for re-evaluation or rechecking will be declared later on. Candidates are requested to visit the official site and check updates through print or television media. The syllabus for the next batch will be updated soon in the official website of CISCE later on.
- Exam conducting body: Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE)
- Name of Exam:- ICSE Board Exam 2020
Important dates of ICSE Board Exam results
- Time Table Issued: 12 December 2019
- ICSE Class 10th Exam Date: 27 February to 30 March 2020
- ISC Class 12th Exam Date: 03 February to 31 March 2020
- Result Declared: 10 July 2020
How to download ICSE Exam results 2020?
- Candidates need to go to the official website of ICSE from the link https://www.cisce.org/
- The results are going to be published on10/07/2020 03:00 PM IST.
- The link for results will be activated after the specified time only.
- Once the results hyperlink is activated then candidates need to enter their unique ID and solve the captcha and click on submit button.
- The next screen will display the ISCE Board exam results in 2020.
- Candidates can download the exam results in pdf format and keep it for future purposes.
- Students can also check their results from their mobile phone as well.
- To get ISCE results on mobile SMS ICSE<Space><Unique Id> to 09248082883.
- Candidates can also use Digilocker app to access digital Marksheet
- For this, they need to register in gov.in
- After successful registration students can import documents and view their mark sheet of ICSE Board examination 2020.
How to send papers for re-evaluation?
- Firstly Candidates need to speak with the school authority first before sending the papers for re-evaluation request.
- There is a standard procedure that every ICSE schools must follow to scrutinize the requests before sending for a re-evaluation of examination papers.
- If the school authority finds that it fulfils the criteria for re-evaluation or rechecking only then the paper rechecking or re-evaluation requests are to be sent by the school authority.
- Download Result 2020:- Click Here Link Activate Today
- Download Remaining Exam Sheet 2020:- Click Here
- Download ICSE Time Table 2020:- Click Here
- Download ISC Time Table 2020:- Click Here
- Official Website:- Click Here