Table of Contents
Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow in ICMR, New Delhi
ICMR, New Delhi announced vacancy for the Post of Junior Research fellow. This recruitment is conduct by the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi in collaboration with the Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh. Read the full post to check ICMR JRF Recruitment 2020 Application form details, and examination Centers, exam admit card, Qualification and Eligibility Criteria, etc. Download ICMR JRF Recruitment Notification 2020 and detailed advertisement for more details. For filling the Online Form, simply Visit the Link and Click Apply and fill all the entries carefully. After submitting the online form, Save the Application form. We will update you ICMR JRF Recruitment Online form, Exam date, result, Admit card, Answer key, and other important details periodically on this page only. Applicants to ensure their eligibility for the post applied for it. The last date for Online Application form is 27 May 2020.
“The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest medical research bodies in the world.“
- Department Name – The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 150 Posts/ Junior Research Fellow
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- The Start date of Application Form: – 27 April 2020
- And the Last date of Form is: – 27 May 2020
- Date of Exam – 12 July 2020
ICMR JRF Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||Total Posts|
|Junior Research Fellow||150|
Subject Wise Vacancy Details
|Name of the Subject||Details|
|Biomedical Sciences||Life Sciences (like microbiology, physiology, molecular biology, genetics, human biology, biotechnology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biophysics, immunology, pharmacology, nursing, zoology, botany, environmental sciences, and veterinary medicine.|
|Social Sciences||Psychology, sociology, home science, statistics anthropology, social work, public health/health economics.|
- The Eligibility Criteria for ICMR JRF Recruitment are-
- MSc/MA or equivalent degree from recognized University.
- General/EWS/OBC – 55% Marks
- SC/ST and PwBD – 50% Marks
- For more details about Qualification check the official notification.
- The Place of Job posting for this Recruitment will be in ICMR, New Delhi.
- The Age Limit of Candidates:-
- Minimum Age of Candidates – N.A
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- Age Relaxation is given as per rules.
- Kindly visit the Official Notification For More Information about Age Criteria.
ICMR JRF Recruitment Examination Centres
- The Examination shall be held in Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi (NCR), Guwahati, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Srinagar (J&K) and Varanasi. Read full official notification for more details.
- The Application Fees of ICMR JRF Recruitment are-
- GN / OBC / EWS – 1500/-
- SC / ST – 1200/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online mode – Debit Card, Credit Card & Net Banking.
Steps to Fill ICMR JRF Recruitment Online Form
- On a website Portal, Candidate can apply between 27 April 2020 to 27 May 2020.
- Applicant, please read the full notification before applying for the ICMR JRF Recruitment 2020.
- Review and Re-Check the entire document – Eligibility Criteria, Proof of Identity, address details, basic details, etc.
- Scanned the entire document used in recruitment form related document – Photo, Sign, ID, etc.
- Before submitting the application form, you should carefully review the view and all Entries.
- Print the form finally submitted.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|