Institute Of Banking Personal Selection Commission (I.B.P.S)
IBPS RRB VIII Officer Scale I II III | Score Card | Result
Institute of Banking And Personnel Selection (I.B.P.S) declared the Mains result and Uploaded final Result for the Post of Officer Scale I, Scale II, Scale III and Office Assistant For Postings in Various Rural Banks in India. Those Candidates who can appeared written exam and Interview can Check their final Results.
IBPS RRB advertised notification for filling Online Application Form in June 2019. This Recruitment is conducted by IBPS India .IBPS advertised recruitment for 8401 Posts. Those Applicants having Graduation degree are eligible to apply for this Post. Interested candidates can please Check their Result and next procedure for this recruitment. We will update your IBPS Interview Schedule and Process and other important details periodically on this page only.
- Department Name –Institute of Banking And Personnel Selection (I.B.P.S)
- Total Vacancy/Post Name – 8401 Posts
- Mode of Application – Only Online Mode
- Start Date Of Apply – 18 June 2019
- Last Date Of Apply – 04 July 2019
- Exam Date Pre -August 2019
- Mains Exam Date – October 2019
- Score Card/ Interview Letter Available – November 2019
- Final Result– 01 January 2020 (Declared) For Office Assistant
- The Selection Process for this Recruitment is Based on Written Exam and Interview.
- The Job posting for this Recruitment will be in Applied State/Anywhere in India.
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Total Post|
|Office Assistant||18-28 Years||3688|
|Graduation Degree in Any Subject with knowledge of Local Language in Applied State|
|Officer Scale – I (Assistant Manager)||18-30 Years||3382||Graduation Degree in Any Subject with knowledge of Local Language in Applied State|
|Officer Scale – II (Manager)||General Banking Officer||21-32 Years||893||Graduation Degree in Any Subject with 50% Marks with Two Year Working Experience.|
|Law Officer||21-32 Years||19||Graduation Degree in law with 50% Marks and Two year Advocate Practice.|
|Marketing Officer||21-32 Years||45||MBA DEgree in Marketing with One Year Experience.|
|I.T Officer||21-32 Years||76||Graduation Degree in Computer Science /Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Information Technology with One Year Experience.|
|Treasury Manager||21-32 Years||11||C.A/M.B.A in Finance with One Year Experience|
|C.A||21-32 Years||24||Certified Associate from Institute of Chartered Accountant of India and One Year Experience.|
|Agriculture Officer||21-32 Years||106||Graduation Degree in Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy/ Animal Husbandry/ Agricultural Engineering/ Forestry/ with 50% Marks with Two Year Experience.|
|Officer Scale – III (Senior Manager)||21-40 Years||157||Graduation Degree in Any Subject with 50% Marks and Five Year Working Experience.|
- For GN/OBC/EWS – 600/-
- For SC/ST/PH – 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee through Online & Offline mode – E-challan, Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Steps to Check IBPS Result 2019
- On IBPS website Portal, Candidate can check result from January 01, 2020.
- Search your Roll.no. in Result Login.
- Print the Result Page.
- Applicant Please read the full Process carefully for Next Round.
- Prepare all educational document, proof of identity, address proof etc for D.V process.
- Scanned Copies of all the document used in recruitment process related document – photo, sign, ID, document etc.
|Download Office Assistant Mains Result||Click Here|
|Download Score Card for Qualified in Interview||Click Here|
|Download Officer Scale I Interview Letter||Click Here|
|Download Scale II, III Interview Letter||Click Here|
|Download Officer Scale I Mains Score Card||Click Here|
|Download Scale II, III Score Card||Click Here|
|Download Mains Result 2019 Officer Scale-I, II, III||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|