Table of Contents
IBPS CRP IX Specialist Officer SO Online Form 2019. Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS has recently released a notification for the recruitment of specialist officer. In this IBPS CRP IX Specialist Officer SO recruitment 2019, special officers are going to be recruited. Specialist officers from various trades are going to be recruited. IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I, Law Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I and Marketing Officer Scale I are the posts IBPS or Institute of banking personnel selection is hiring for. Interested and eligible candidates can check their eligibility from this article. Candidates are requested to apply for the recruitment after reading the official notification. Online form for recruitment can be filled from 6 November 2019. You can find more details regarding IBPS CRP IX Specialist Officer SO Online Form 2019 like important dates, important links, age criteria and eligibility form this article.
Recruiting Body: IBPS (Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection )
Post: IBPS is hiring for the post of the following: IT Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I, Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I, Law Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I and Marketing Officer Scale I
The total number of vacancies: The total number of posts to be filled is 1163 posts.
Vacancy Breakdown post wise
The total number of vacancy to be filled are divided into post wise vacancies. Down is the post-wise vacancy breakdown for IBPS SO recruitment 2019:
- IT Officer Scale I: 76 posts
- Agricultural Field Officer Scale I: 670 Posts
- Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I: 27 posts
- Law Officer Scale I: 60 posts
- HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I: 20 posts
- Marketing Officer Scale I: 310 posts
Some important dates for IBPS SO recruitment 2019 are given below. Interested and eligible candidates are requested to take a note of these dates for future reference and to avoid any delays.
- Online Application Starting date of online application: 06 November 2019
- Registration Last Date to fill online application: 26 November 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 26 November 2019
- Pre Exam Date: 28, 29 December 2019
- Pre Exam Admit Card Available: December 2019
- Mains Exam Date: 25 January 2020
- Mains Exam Admit Card: January 2020
- Mains Result Available – February 2020
- Interview Result – 20 May 2020 (Declared)
Some exact dates are yet to be announced by the recruiting body, We will update you on the same as soon as we get any details. Keep visiting our website or have a watch on the official website. The link to the official website has been provided in the important links section.
The fee to apply online for the recruitment is given below. There is a fee of Rs 100/- for SC/ST candidates and PH candidates. The fee for General category candidates is Rs 600/-.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- SC & ST Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- PH Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- The application fee can be paid online via Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode.
There are a certain minimum and maximum age set up the government. Only those candidates who follow the age restrictions are eligible to apply.
- Minimum Age: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- For age relaxation and other details, candidates are advised to read the official notification. The link to the official notification is given in the important links section.
The eligibility details for the IBPS recruitment 2019 are as follows:
- IT Officer Scale I: 4 Year Engineering / Technology / PG Degree in Computer Science / Computer Application / Information Technology / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation. OR Passed DOEACC “B” Level Exam.
- Agricultural Field Officer Scale I: 4 Year Graduation Degree in Agriculture / Horticulture / Animal Husbandry / Veterinary Science / Dairy Science / Fishery Science / Pisciculture / Agri. Marketing & Cooperation / Co-Operation & Banking / Agro-Forestry / Forestry / Agricultural Biotechnology / Food Science / Agriculture Business Management / Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Agricultural Engineering.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I: PG Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject at Graduation Level. OR PG Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as a Subject at Graduation Level.
- Law Officer Scale I: Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and Enrolled as an Advocate with Bar Council.
- HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I: Graduate / 2 Year full time PG Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations / HR / HRD / Social Work / Labour Law.
- Marketing Officer Scale I: Graduation and 2 Year Full-Time MMS (Marketing) 2 Year Full-Time MBA (Marketing) / 2 Year Full-time PGDBA / PGDBM / PGPM / PGDM with Specialization in Marketing.
Here are some important links for IBPS CRP IX Specialist Officer SO Online Form 2019.
|Download Mains | Interview Result(New)||Click here (Declared)|
|Download Mains Result||Click here|
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click here|
|Download Pre Result||Click here|
|Download Pre Admit Card||Click here|
|Apply Now||Click here|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|